“The Best”

Muy Wayne O's
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Muy Wayne O's is a Tex-Mex Grill & Cantina with a beachside atmosphere located in Panama City Beach, Florida, 32413 at the corner of hwy 79 and front beach rd, look for the big bright yellow roof! Best food on the beach, True Story! Please join us for breakfast, you won't be disappointed!!
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This food is the best Mexican food I’ve ever had. They smoke the brisket and it’s awesome. The chips a hot, thin and crisp with subtle seasoning. My enchiladas were delish! The owners are super nice. Going back tonight.

1  Thank fish815

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Enjoyed our visit and the food. Hot, fresh chips, fresh salsa with wonderful taste.
Owners are very friendly, and very quick to please the customers.
Will definitely return!!

1  Thank jan p
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Everything is prepared fresh and the chips were hot out of the fryer...light, crispy, perfectly seasoned and the homemade salsa with cilantro was delicious. The homemade tamales and the dish called the dogbowl were our favorites. We highly recommend this TexMex style restaurant.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I will visit every time I'm in PCB. The food is amazing and the owners even better. Everything I've had with their smoked brisket has been amazing. I had a newer dish today which was enchiladas with the brisket and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Titanicvol
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service! Best Tex Mex I have ever had everything is seasoned perfectly. Menu is varied and all delicious we had Papa Con Carne and the BBB both wonderful! The chips are served hot and fresh. The sopapilla was an excellent meal ending. Definitely give them a try!