Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 105
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 148/night.

US$ 118
Country Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

Beach Tower By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$ 143
US$ 120
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 146/night.

Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
SleepInn
US$ 234
US$ 225
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$ 178
US$ 139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 166/night.

US$ 206
US$ 148
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

Lollye On the Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
Grand Panama Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
US$ 214
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 366/night.

Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$ 78
US$ 62
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

All reviewshearing the wavesbeautiful condocorner unitminute drivelaundry roompaper towelsfamily vacationliving roombathunitsbalconiesmasterpoolpcbbeachgulfrental
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Condo was very spacious with all of the comforts of home. We had 2 adults and 4 kids (17-6) and had plenty of room in our 3 bedroom. View is lovely! There is some minor construction, but it is not obstructing the views, our vacation sleep, or our family fun!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 3 July 2012

OMG!! This condo was absolutely amazing!!! When you walk through the doors of the condo t he first thing that you see is an amazing view of the ocean. My girlfriends and I actually began screaming because we could not believe our eyes!!! The condo was a three bedroom three bath with TWO balconies!! We stayed at the location for four days and it was waaaay to short. The rooms were extremely large (two of the rooms had kings with bathrooms that had a garden tub in it). The third room included twin beds. I fell in love with this unit and can not wait to return. Although there was a little construction going on...it was not enough to interfere with our trip!! Will most definitely return

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank TandyP
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We very much enjoyed we can't wait to go back. Everything was wonderful for a family it's not a crazy party place. Security was on property keeping late night partying quiet. condo was spacious GREAT view.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed 5 March 2012

From the beginning this was terrible. A pushy sales person name Derek assisted me. All she wanted was to make the reservation and get my credit card number. When I arrived I had to wait to check in because of a mix up with my name spelling. The condo was below average and disappointing to say the least. We are going to Mrytle beach next year instead

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Aaron W
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I'm 13 and you might thing I'm a little young to be writting a review, but we have been staying a Sterling Beach since 2004. In 2004 on mistake they gave us a 3 bedroom 3 bathrooms on mistake instead of a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, and we been loving it ever since. in 2009 I stepped on a piece of glass there (which is now why there is a no glass sign by the pool) and lucky we were so nice we only made them pay for my crutches. Also I got to ride on luggage rack to the pool and to our room everyday. The cleaning isnt the best, but I love how each room is designed different. The kitchen is nice and roomy. One thing I'm dissappointed about is the grills which dont work very well.The great thing about it too is that the parking lot and pool usally are not crowded.The size of the pool was one of things that led us. I can't wait for our trip this summer!

Room Tip: I think the rooms on the 8th and 9th level have the best view.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family