We have been staying at the Sandpiper since my nephew was 3 years old. He is now 10 and we still love staying there!! They get better every year!! This October was our best trip yet! They had so much to do! We really enjoyed the sunset smores, beachside bingo, the scavenger hunt, and the family fun festival !!! Then you still have all the great extras that the hotel offers! The mini golf, shuffelboard, volleyball, beachside playgrounds, and the heated pools!! The turbo slide is our favorite!! Our rooms are always perfect and clean! The ladies that clean are amazing!! All of their employees have always been nice and helpful!! They respond to any complaints within no time and with a great attitude! I just can't imagine staying anywhere esle. Our kids look forward to fall break every year, because they know it is Sandpiper time! There is so much stuff I didn't even mention, but I am willing to tell anyone about our trips ! If anyone has any questions about it you can ask me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also known as the "FUN Place!" The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort & Tiki Bar offers year-round fun, activities, and entertainment for all ages. Located directly beachfront on Front Beach Road, the Sandpiper is a family-friendly resort-hotel with planned activities and entertainment, waterslides, multiple indoor/outdoor (seasonally heated) swimming pools, free WiFi, indoor lazy river ride, on-site Deli, Ice Cream Shop, Gift Shop, Restaurant, Arcade and more. Offering 24/7 resort services, including housekeeping, guest services, and maintenance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach