My family, including my 6 year old grandson had the most wonderful time staying at the Sandpiper Resort. We had a spacious room with a loft. 5 of us stayed in the room & had plenty of room for everyone. The loft was great!. The view of the beach was wonderful. We went from one pool to the other....3 pools total. The River raft ride was a BLAST!. 2 water slides & miniture golf, we stayed very busy. A deli & a grocery store was nice to have with the room having a kitchen. You could Parasail, ride a Jet ski or a Bananna Boat right from the beach at a very low cost. This was the best place to bring a family. The staff was very friendly. We are planning on coming back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also known as the "FUN Place!" The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort & Tiki Bar offers year-round fun, activities, and entertainment for all ages. Located directly beachfront on Front Beach Road, the Sandpiper is a family-friendly resort-hotel with planned activities and entertainment, waterslides, multiple indoor/outdoor (seasonally heated) swimming pools, free WiFi, indoor lazy river ride, on-site Deli, Ice Cream Shop, Gift Shop, Restaurant, Arcade and more. Offering 24/7 resort services, including housekeeping, guest services, and maintenance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach