All reviews reef bar full size fridge private balcony quiet area quiet end queen bed pool and hot tub short drive an older hotel rooms are large coffee maker beds were comfortable floor room gulf view west end nice size nice pool
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

This is located away from the main strip of PCB. That to me is a plus. Our room has a kitchenette which I like, however single serving coffee pot, which I don't like. Staff is great, on site bar, nice pool. Down side is we are steps from the pool and bar so there is a lot of foot traffic. If this was a family trip, this would be a plus. Biggest disappointment is the showers. NO WATER PRESSURE AT ALL. I had to turn on the tub to wash my hair. And it's very small. I would stay here again even with the bathroom issues

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
John L, General Manager at Beachside Resort Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your Anniversary visit. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

You can't beat this hotel for the location. The silver white sands of the beach are steps away from the hotel. This is not a luxury hotel by any means but the room and bathroom were clean, the bed was comfortable and we had a kitchen with a full size fridge and stove in which to make dinner if we chose to eat in. We think this hotel is missing an opportunity by not serving any food at all which is why we gave it a rating of 3. There is a bar by the pool which we didn't use, since our focus was the beach and the gulf. The staff were great, friendly, and answered any questions we had with a smile. The price which we thought was very fair, we assume was that way because of the lack of services. (food, restaurant etc) Because of the location on the gulf, it goes without saying that the sunsets are amazing.

Room Tip: Ground floor, king room, half way along the front.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your visit to the beach. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

This hotel was very cozy!!! The ocean view was very beautiful. We had no complaints with housekeeping. The bar was good as well. This hotel is further down Front Beach Rd away from the main strip. At first I was a lil iffy, but when I noticed no crowds or traffic I was good. It is about 30 minutes away from restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
John L, General Manager at Beachside Resort Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Thank you for your comments. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your getaway. We are only 6 miles west of the Pier Park entertainment and shopping complex. Next time you're down, we'll be glad to recommend some great places to dine. No one should have to drive 30 minutes to get dinner. Thank you again and we can't wait to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

My husband and I went for a long weekend. Check-in was good, place was convenient with easy access to the beach and the staff was attentive. However, the rooms left something to be desired. They are in desperate need of an update. The advertisement said the beds were queen in one place and a large double in another, so I called to check to make sure since my husband is 6'3". He doesn't fit well into a double. I was told that they were queen beds. They were a "large double" (not cool). Tiny towels, noisy, and the walk-in shower was small and had mold on it. Cable kept going in and out on us, too. Pool was very small with rowdy kids.

Positives are the location, price, and staff, but we would not go back here.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I noticed you felt that some of the rooms might have "large doubles". Let me assure you, all of the queen beds are in fact queen sized. There are no doubles anywhere on the property. I'm sorry to read about the issues you had with your shower. I will be sure to pass on your comments about housekeeping to their department heads. Thank you for letting me know about your issues. Comments like yours are the best way that we as managers can see the property through the eyes of the guest. Thank you again.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

This is sort of a vintage resort on the West end of PCB, but the property is in tip-top shape. The rooms are clean and comfortable and directly on the beach! It has everything you could want if you go to the beach to BE on the beach. There is a great beach bar, crystal clear pool and hot tub and the Sunnyside Grill is directly across the street! My new favorite place for weekend get-aways.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Ohkay57
John L, General Manager at Beachside Resort Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for staying with us and the next time that you need to be on the beach, we'll be here waiting. We'll see you then.