Hampton Inn Panama City Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 112
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
US$ 124
US$ 114
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 128
Orbitz.com
US$ 169
US$ 138
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 213
US$ 147
Travelocity
US$ 138
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Travelocity
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
  • Pool
All reviewspanama citycomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanthomas driveconvenient locationwould stay here againexcellent stayfront desk staffgreat place to stayduring spring breakhot tubinnsbeachhurricanefloridabeddingmaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We were in Panama City in order to take my son and some of our friends deep sea fishing during spring break. We checked in around 5:00 and the young lady behind the front desk was one of the most efficient at her job I have ever met (which is quite astounding since I travel quite often). Also, I might add we stayed in this same hotel last year for our annual spring break fishing trip.

This Hampton Inn is the closet hotel to Captain Anderson’s Marina (about 300 yards) and is very well located if you are looking for an off the beach experience. We reserved two rooms and they were on the second floor, so therefore we needed to make use of the elevator which is not the quickest one I’ve ever ran across, but it gets you there. The rooms were quite spacious and very clean with plenty of room for us all. As stated earlier, we went to Panama City for one reason – to fish. Since we were fishing and leaving the hotel by 6:30 AM every morning, we didn't use the exercise room or the pool, but they appeared to be well maintained.

We did take advantage of the complimentary breakfast and we really enjoyed the hot foods menu changing every morning. The staple breakfast items were the same and always seemed fresh. The beds were clean and very comfortable. If you want a room on the beach, this is not the place as it is approximately one mile from the beach. If you are looking for an off the beach hotel for business or to use as a base for other types of excursions – then I would highly recommend this hotel. And as I stated before; I would definitely stay here again as this was my second year in a row staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank duvanb
Reviewed 3 April 2012

We were in Panama City for my daughter to attend a high school prom and I booked this room online. We checked in around 5:00 and the staff was very courteous and friendly (Mrs. Peaches). We were on the ground floor so we didn't have to use the elevators. The suite was spacious and very clean. Plenty of room for my family. We didn't use the exercise room or the pool, but they appeared to be well maintained. My family and myself did make use of the buisness room with the computers. We did not take advantage of the complimentary breakfast as we were still sleeping. The beds were comfortable and made my family feel like they were home. Would rather have had a room on the beach, but this place was nice and I would definately stay here again with my family.

Room Tip: Suites are larger and come with a mini fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Check in was great, the evening clerk was very helpful in pointing me to local entertainment (Ms. Newby's) so that I could find a local, non-Spring Break experience. She gave me great directions so that I could avoid the Spring break traffic.

The rooms are updated and clutter free. The carpet in the hallway is older and bunching in the middle of the hallway. The single elevator is SLOW!

I called the front desk and asked to be connected to a colleagues room. The front desk clerk said that I needed his last name AND his room number. He had just checked in, we had not connected yet and I did not have his room number. She would not connect me without his last name and room number. This is a silly "Catch 22" rule that should be changed.

The breakfast was not kept stocked. On Saturday morning they were out of eggs and meat. On Sunday morning they had run out of waffle batter. Tables were not cleaned after guests were done eating so if another guest wanted to use the table the guest was faced with a dirty table.

The pool was nice. However, the pool towels are the size of hand towel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Unlike just about everyone else there, I was on business, not spring break. As Hampton's go, it was pretty standard issue. One thing jumped out- the front desk staff. We had several people in and were getting ready for a meeting the following morning. She made sure we had a quiet place to talk, when the printer ran out of ink, she replaced it, etc, etc, etc It is the little things like that which make all the difference in the world.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Hampton2909, General Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us in March. I hope that on your next trip to Panama City Beach you stay with us because we Love Having You Here.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

I'm in Panama City for work every month and am booked At the Pier Park location. Travel mistakenly booked this hotel as it said Panama City Beach just like Pier Park. I didn't arrive until after 8 PM at Pier Park only to realize I had no reservation. Brittanie was VERY helpful and gave me a room. I get to my room unpack and get on the computer to check why my reservation didn't show up only to realize they'd booked me to this hotel which was well away from the customers I would be seeing the next day. Brittanie called this hotel to see if they would cancel for me even though it was past 6PM. I am a Diamond member and spend 8-10 nights in Hilton hotels each month. She talked to Sally who vehemently said no they would charge me and suggested I call the Diamond desk for help as this has never happened before. They had the same issue with Sally as she said she would have to talk to her manager so she called him/her and was told they would charge me as they were sold out. Hhmmmm.... Sounds like they were trying to be 110% occupancy that night because she wanted to know if I was going to cancel so she could sell the room! I said no, I would pack up, and head over there. VERY upset at this point as it is now 9:15 pm. Brittanie reversed charges for me so I could go to this rude place. The rest is history and I will not stop until as many people as possible knows this, including upper management. It would be different if they wouldn't be able to sell the room but they could have. Peaches and her staff at Pier Park are the BEST in the area, so go to the Hampton there for friendly, accommodating service. This hotel I learned has quit cancelling reservations for people when they get a call from Pier Park saying they must talk to the customer. Uummmm.. .. jealous?? I think so!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012