Thank you John we had so much fun at your condo best time ever we will be back to stay at your condo it was so clean and it made you feel like you were at home we made so many memories at the beach my family and I thank you for your hospitahlity
Will definitely be visiting again this summer. Rooms were very clean and all services were well met.
Where do I begin? Every where we went, people were so friendly, from Wal-Mart to Dollar General people helped with carry out, directions. Just good hearted folks. At Pineapple Willy's it was Sunday football, we wanted to see the Chiefs game, there was not a place to sit in the game room where all the big screens were, the manager took us to the lounge and to a television where we had the Chiefs game all to ourselves. They were a lot of Giant fans there. Nice to have coffee on the deck, soaking up the sunshine. Washer/Dryer in the unit was a big plus, and my husband enjoyed sitting on the steps leading to the back yard. What a nice owner, John was so very professional. Our 3 lb, and 5 lb pom's loved it.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Families with young children||People with pets|
We enjoyed our stay so much, and for many reasons.
1) GREAT location with amusement park across the street and restaurants close by, and only a few steps to the beach - no loading the car and parking in a lot to drag everything to the beach.
2) Pet-friendly is important to us. We don't like to leave our small dogs behind when we don't have to, so this was perfect.
3) Lots of space - we had two adults and two kids, and didn't feel like we were on top of one another. LOVE that there are two FULL bathrooms and a laundry room - very helpful to wash beach towels halfway through the trip.
4) Now that we have been once, we'll have an understanding of what we need to bring for the kitchen the next time. There are some items there, but we will bring all condiments, including salt/pepper, etc., paper towels, kitchen hand towels, etc. to make it more convenient. This isn't a complaint; just an observation that we'll know better next time.
5) Watch the dogs if they walk a few feet from the carport while you're unloading - our dogs were covered in briars (stickers) that we had to extract with scissors and tweezers. The little backyard, however, was fine.
6) Plenty of TVs, AC worked great, no complaints! We loved our stay here. We will definitely rent this house again.