“Good Thai food, relaxed atmosphere”
Review of Oishi

Oishi
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 31 August 2018

The servers are always kind and the atmosphere is very relaxed and casual. They have a good sized menu, with plenty of options but not too many that its overwhelming. The food is standard good Thai food, nothing that will blow your mind but good for the price.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have eaten a lot of Thai food and this was average at best. Prices were ok for what we were served.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

We both had a chicken Thai curry, tiny pieces of over cooked chicken in a watery, overly thai basil flavoured concoction! Was so disappointed! I usually go on my instincts when I see a place very empty and this was.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We live less than a half mile from this restaurant. There has been multiple name changes and owners over the past 10 plus years. Somebody new comes in and initially serves good food but inevitably the management/owner makes the decision not to prepare "to go" orders until you show up. Tonight we waited the 20 minutes the person that took our order told us to before arriving at the restaurant. When we got there, we were told by the person that took our order she had forgotten to turn it in. The sushi chef came out of the back and took another 25 minutes to prepare our order.

Unless you have plenty of time to waist do what I will do in the future, drive to a better sushi restaurant on 23rd street where your food will be ready when you arrive.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

We ordered an assortment of 5 dishes. The green papaya salad and Tom Gai soup came out very fast. The papaya salad tasted authentic, with a definite note of fish sauce. The Tom Gai soup was warm and spicy and everything that Thai soup should be. The cucumber wrap came out next. It is sort of like a sushi roll, but uses cucumber in place of the rice. It was fresh and crisp with bright flavors, and was my favorite of all of the dishes we ordered. Last, they brought out the Panang Curry and Chicken and Shrimp Sub. The Panang Curry was good, and comparable to many other Thai places. I prefer a thicker and more peanutty flavor to my Panang Curry, so this was my least favorite of our dishes. The Chicken and Shrimp Sub was great. I don't think I have had a dish like it before. There were tons of flavors exploding in the dish.