“Spontaneous lunch stop”

Andy’s Flour Power
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Stopped by here after visiting St. Andrews beach. It was 10:50am and lunch doesn't start until 11:00. The girls took my to-go order and I only had a small wait. I ordered the ruben sandwich and it was delicious. They included a pickle and some warm potato salad. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

This was a great find for breakfast down near the beach. Great atmosphere and pleasant staff. The french toast was amazing. With nuts, strawberries, and powdered sugar, it was quite a treat. The price point was excellent and the food delicious. At the end of our meal the owner even made a stop at our table to ensure we had a great experience. Overall, I highly recommend this place for an excellent breakfast.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Wished we would have skipped this place. My girlfriend’s eggs had a long hair in it. Disgusting. The waitress acted like it wasn’t a big deal and went to replace the meal. Apparently she didn’t bother to tell manager. He asked how our food was as we waited for the replacement. He said he was sorry. Sadly my girlfriend was so grossed out she just picked at the food on the new plate. Besides that the French toast she had was this tiny little piece of bread, maybe 4” by 2”. Manager came over again and asked how replacement meal was. We said fine. He asked how mine was and I said “good” just to be nice. It was actually very blah. My omelet was pretty bland. The onions and mushrooms were all finely chopped. I expected more significant chunky veggies. Oh well. And my raisin toast was also just blah. Nothing special in the least. Anyway, after I said it was “good”, the manager kind of aggressively said “just good? What can I do to make it better?”. I don’t know what he expected so do to make it better? It is what it is...very plain, bland food. Anyway, I sort of expected some sort of discount or something for my girlfriend’s disastrous meal, but nope. I wouldn’t suggest this place to anyone, ever. We had breakfast the next morning at the “Thomas drive waffle & omelet house”. Waaaaaay better!! Super friendly staff. Food was quick to arrive and was hot off of the stove.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

After several recommendations, we decided to try Andy’s Flout Power. What a mistake. We ordered the eggs Benedict which really wasn’t eggs Benedict. It was served on toast, the eggs were over cooked and the sauce was definitely not a Hollandise. The sausage gravy was some of the worst I ever had. You could taste the flour and very little sausage. Our waitress was very unfriendly. I do not recommend

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Hands down, our favorite breakfast place in Panama City Beach. Staff is always fast and friendly and the food is consistently good. We especially love their breads and muffins, but all of their breakfast choices are good. Can’t go wrong.