“Good Service, Good Food”

Andy’s Flour Power
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We came for breakfast with a party of ten. My daughter has cashew/pistachio allergies. I contacted them ahead of time, and they said they were able to safely accommodate her. They did not have any cashews in the restaurant, and the only pistachios are in the pistachio muffins in the bakery case.

A recommendation from the restaurant was to come in between 7-8, as they are less busy at that time. We got there around 7:40, and were seated immediately. By the time we left, the restaurant was pretty full.

The waitress was very friendly. I thought for a table of ten, the food came out fast. We all enjoyed our meals. Some had omelets, waffles, and french toast. All were very good.

The owner, Andy, also came to our table twice to see how the service and food was. He seemed like a really nice guy, who is very vested in his business.

We come to PCB each year, and I have a feeling we will make eating here a yearly tradition.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had breakfast here with some friends. A great selection for everyone's taste. I had a typical eggs, toast, hash browns breakfast. I ordered the raisin walnut toast. I never found a raisin nor a walnut and it was a little dry. I did get a walnut flavor, so it may be made with walnut flower. My husband had the french toast with strawberries and liked it well. The service was good, except I never got the glass of water I had asked for to take some pills. After requesting it twice I didn't ask again. I will go back. They also have items you can take home like their breads, muffins, and other desserts.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had gone by several times and thought we might stop. Almost left because there was a slight wait, but so glad we didn't. And also can understand the wait!! Staff is very nice and efficient, Meal was very very good. You will not be disappointed unless you don't go!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I went not knowing anything about this place. We were impressed with the NEW building. It was clean and the service was great. When the food came out and every single plate was top notch on appearance. My whole family was completely happy with their food. The owner Andy came to the table 3 times to check on us to make sure everything was good. when we went to pay up front we bought some pastries to take home
This is a must try place I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We tried for lunch-after looking at menu-decided -for us- better for breakfast. Sandwiches, were ok, but breakfast menu looked better.