Open today: 5:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

Capt Mike is the best! Always an amazing experience. My husband refuses to fish with anyone else... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018
Monica1925
Panama City Beach, Florida
via mobile
Fish on all morning!!

We had a great time fishing with capt. Mike. He was super nice all the way thru from booking the... read more

Reviewed 29 July 2018
Kyle P
via mobile

All reviews captain mike great fishing snapper an amazing experience historic boat
Reviewed 12 July 2018

My son and I have never fished in the ocean being from the Midwest. Capt Mike was very helpful and patient. We limited out in 3 hours! If you are looking for a low key guy who will help you learn how to fish in the ocean, this is your guy. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to friends.

Date of experience: July 2018
Mike S, Owner at Pisces Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thanks Charles. Did not take you and Jordan long to learn how "its done". You guys were great to fish with. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a great fishing excursion, look no further than Capt Mike! Last July I took my son, daughter, & son-in-law fishing with Capt Mike. Let me start by saying that he is genuinely friendly and courteous. I had the feeling that we have already been friends a long time. He took us out & immediately had us catching big fish, & lots of them! Kings, Jack's, bonita, snapper, & more! The highlight of our trip was when my son hooked a Goliath grouper. We knew that there was probably no real chance of landing a fish like that, but it sure was exciting! Folks, I cannot say enough good about Capt Mike, he is great! Can't wait till we can fish with him again!

Date of experience: July 2017
Mike S, Owner at Pisces Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thanks Thomas for the review. Look forward to taking you and family on another trip. Take care and stay in touch.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

As both a commercial fisherman and avid sports fisherman, I thoroughly enjoyed fishing with them. We had a mix of novice and seasoned anglers and Mike handled both with skill. Perfect boat for a six pak, well performing equipment. You will not regret fishing with Pisces Charter.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank thornyhead2018
Mike S, Owner at Pisces Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Enjoyed fishing with you guys. Have a safe trip back to California. Good fishing on your end.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We had a great fishing trip with Captain Mike!! He is great with the kids as well. My kids had the best time ever, and we made a lot of great memories!!

Date of experience: May 2018

Had a lot of fun and caught a lot of fish. Glad the kids enjoyed the day.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Great Day of Fishing with Captain Mike Smeby ,Pisces Charters, took our family out for a awesome fishing trip, with no shortage of fish being brought in ! The waters were not exactly ideal but, Capt. Mike Smeby showed us what a difference a captain with 40 years Historical Captain experience can be.He put us on the Fish and kept us on Fish ! We caught Trigger fish,Vermilion Snapper and even a few Amberjack! We all had a lot of laughs and great fishing. At the end of the day everyone went went home with Big Smiles, tired arms from all the large fish caught all day , a basket full of fish and a day of Unforgettable Memories!
My family and I are 3 year return customers of Pisces Charters and plan to be returning again soon.
We recommend Pisces Charters ,Mike Smeby to anyone looking to have a exciting ,fun fishing trip ! Contact info. for Pisces Charters, Captain Mike Smeby (850)-541-4891

Date of experience: May 2018

Thanks Monica. Tell Warren not to catch all of the catfish, save one for me.