Review Highlights
Great experience for first time diver!

Reviewed 14 August 2021

from US$ 65.42
from US$ 30.00
from US$ 37.45
More Info
All reviews great instructor sting ray sea life malin tons
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

My 15 year old daughter and I had never tried scuba and this was our first time. Malin was our instructor and did a excellent job. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to try out scuba diving!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 30 July 2021

We had the best time with our diver and were made to feel absolutely comfortable before setting out!!! We got to see a little of everything from crabs to a giant school of fish to unique shells. We weren’t rushed and it is definitely worth every penny! Thanks to Mar we got an amazing anniversary present with this experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

If you’re ever looking for a new experience this is one you dont want to back out of. Malin was the best. I trust him with my Life LITERALLY. Thanks again!!

Reviewed 23 July 2021

My teenage son enjoyed this experience. He could not swim at all but this did not stop him from enjoying his dive. The instructor made him super comfortable with the water. My son loved it so much he wanted to go again.
In reference to the review that said the instructor was rude. I also thought the same thing but I quickly realized that there was a cultural difference between us and that I simply didn’t understand him. So instead of making myself believe he was rude, I just communicated more effectively with him which forced him to communicate better with me. I’m so glad I did because I realized he was such an amazing person.

Reviewed 22 July 2021

You only get a 10 min briefing. Then only in the water 10-15 feet. If you have more than 3 in a group (they can only take a total of 3 down at a time so if more people show up) others had to wait on the shore for us to come back only 20 min actually scuba diving. Then the ones on shore went while we waited on shore. No changing of mouth piece or cleaning the mouth piece between people. Would never do this again!

1  Thank Cnp26