Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$85
View deal
Priceline$85
Expedia.com$85
Travelocity$85
Hotels.com$85
Vio.com$85
Hurb$102
All reviews microwave and mini fridge yogurt bed was comfortable free breakfast front beach road pcb housekeeper condo
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2022 via mobile

We stopped here when the hotel we had reservations for on the beach didn't have anyone working the desk (it was 2 AM). This hotel was clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was tasty. We were really impressed with this place and will stay again if we arrive late again. It was nice to find a place that late at night. They even gave us a late check out. We highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kevin Gazia, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2022

Dear Angela S,

Thank you for the kind words and glad that we had a room for you, we are generally sold out but glad we were not for you. We have a really great staff that makes the hotel work like it should, they are the ones that keep the breakfast "tasty" and the beds "comfortable".

Thanks again for the awesome review and hope to see you again soon but, please try to make a reservation as we do sell out most of the time. Location, location location.

Reviewed 10 May 2022

Great hotel for what it is. Not gonna blow you away but the rooms are clean and so are the bathrooms. If you're looking for something affordable this is your spot. Not gonna break the bank and convenient location.

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Eldorado6,t

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review as we do use them to better our business for the next guest or hopefully when you come back to visit. Our rooms are exceptionally clean as we have a great staff to keep them in tip top shape and in good working order. We are affordable because we are not on the beach but a few blocks away with restaurants, carnival rides etc... within a five minute walk. We are the hidden "gem"

Thanks again for staying with us and hope to see yiou again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2021

Recently stayed here for two nights and overall it was a disappointing stay.

The Good :

The good :

Room rate cheap (but still not worth it)
Internet was good
Bed was comfortable
TV channel selection was OK
Mini-fridge cooled drinks well (many hotel mini-fridges don’t)
AC was good

The bad :

Room Door didn’t always close on its own (see picture)
Spackling in the bathroom was pathetic and showed a complete lack of professionalism and caring (see picture)
Built in tissue holder in bathroom was sticking out with sharp edges (see picture)
Hallways were dirty and ugly
Although not the hotels fault our neighbors across the hall thought it was socially acceptable to scream at each other at the top of their lungs (in the HALLWAY) for over an hour when I wanted to sleep inn on a Saturday morning. Thank you for that.

The ugly :

I killed FIVE bugs my first night (cockroaches) One in the bathroom, one roach crawling on my iPad in bed and three others on the furniture. Room cleaning was on request only, started thinking pest control was on also on request only.

Bathtub (shower) floor covered in rust? I hope it was rust! (see picture). I’m assuming these are permanent stains they can’t get out. If that’s the case any decent hotel would replace the tub. We didn’t even bother to shower (2 day stay).

Room tip: Don’t get room 310!
Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank KeithF928

Dear KeithF928,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Sleep Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the issues stated in your review on your visit. I have shared your feedback with the operations management team and owners to ensure every guest deserves high standards of service at our property.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Panama City Beach.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2021

Wanted to extend our Labor Day stay for 1 night but the condo we rented was booked so we booked a night at the sleep inn. Room was nice and clean and beds were comfy. No complaints and would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank taprennoc

Dear Taprennoc,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 1 September 2021

My wife and I decided to go down to Panama City Beach the weekend of August 27th thru 29th 2021 for some R&R. I booked the room at the “Sleep Inn & Suites” at 9201 Front Beach Road. I admit this was not my first choice, but since I waited so late to make the reservation and the beach front condos were priced ridiculously high, we had to settle. Besides we were just going down for the weekend to enjoy the atmosphere and soak up some sun. What could go wrong? The decision to stay at this hotel will haunt both me and my wife for some time.
Check-in was relatively painless, although the front desk Manager “Melissa” seemed to have an attitude while checking in. she didn’t even disclose to us that on the sheath the held the room cards was the password for the Wi-Fi. I had to figure that out while waiting behind some other customers checking-in speaking to the night attendant! The first day went off without a hitch. We frequented some local spots and was out all day enjoying the atmosphere. We came back to the room that Frida evening at about 6:00pm to relax for a little before we showered and headed back out to “Coyote Ugly” saloon for some drinks and partying. We made it back to the room about 1:15am Saturday morning, when my wife tells me that the mosquitoes were eating her alive. So she proceeded to show me this spot behind her left knee which was slightly enflamed and red. We didn’t think much about it at the time, so I told her we’ll get some antibiotic cream or something of the sort to put on it. Then we got in the bed and went to sleep. The next day we got up and ate breakfast at the Waffle House down the street then came back to the hotel to get ready for the day. Our Saturday was basically the same. We were out all day enjoying the atmosphere and local eateries. We came back to the hotel around the same time as we did the day before to get ready to go out that night. Left the room around the same time as the previous night. Went out and had a great time Saturday night. We made it back to the room at around 1:30am Sunday morning. We took our showers and went to bed knowing that check-out would be in a couple of hours later. This is where it starts to go downhill quickly! At around 2:45am to 3:00am my wife wakes me out of my sleep and begins to tell me something isn’t right. I asked her what the issue was and she stated something was biting her. She begins to show me these very noticeable welts behind her left arm, behind her neck, she even had to take one of her earrings out because she also got bit on her right ear. She even showed me the area behind her left knee from the previous night before which had gotten progressively worse. It almost looked like a really big enflamed rash. My wife then tells me something is biting me in this bed. Without hesitation, we started pulling the sheets back and removing the pillows and low and behold; “BED BUGS”!! Let me first say, I had no clue or prior knowledge as to what bed bugs were or even looked like. However, my wife is a Registered Nurse and have come across them within her line of work. So when my wife first started pointing them out to me, it initially looked like little red dots. That was until it started moving across the bed. My initial first thought was to grab them and kill them, but my wife had the wherewithal to tell me let’s document this. So I grabbed my phone and proceeded to take pictures and the video of the bed bug nonchalantly moving about in his bed. After it was documented I grabbed them up (3 in all) and took them into the bathroom and smashed them with a shoe. My wife and I was initially horrified about what we had just discovered, but that soon turned into anger. I then called the front desk and got the night attendant, which I explained to her what had just happened and explained to her that I needed to immediately come downstairs to speak with her about the situation. She immediately said come on downstairs, she’ll be waiting. Once at the front desk I proceeded to show her the video and the pictures of the bed bugs, as well as the pictures of where my wife had gotten bitten from those bugs. She was extremely apologetic and empathetic to our situation and explained that we would have to speak with the front desk manager “Melissa”. I asked her what time would Melissa be in and she said 7:30am. However, the bad news was because of all the residents fleeing from Louisiana due to “Hurricane Ida”, the hotel was at max capacity and she could not offer us another room. By this time it’s about 4:00am Sunday morning and there was nothing we could do. I went back upstairs and explained the situation to my wife and told her we have two options: 1. we can sleep in the truck. 2. Sit on the sofa in the room and wait it out. We chose the latter. So I sat on the sofa in the room with my wife sitting next to me with her head on my shoulder until she eventually dozed back off for a couple of hours. Myself on the other hand, I was too infuriated to even go back to sleep. I was wide awake. So I sat there for the next three and a half hours aimlessly watching TV and getting more pissed by the minute.
Eventually, 7:30am finally made it. I made my way down to the front desk to speak with Melissa. I knew she was already briefed about the situation because the night attendant called her just hours before when I came downstairs to show her the pictures and the video. Right after I had to take my wife to a 24 hour convenience store to get some Benadryl to help her with the itching. So when I approached Melissa and told her who I was and that I needed to speak with her about the situation in the room, she seemed to be dumb-founded. I was in no mood to play or be played with. I said Miss, the night attendant just called you a couple of hours ago and woke you up out of your sleep about the bed bugs situation in our room. Miraculously she then remembered. She then begins to tell me that this has never happened before and this hotel sees alto of traffic. She basically was making it seem like we were perpetuating a lie. I then said to her, ma’am what would we gain by making up a story like this? By the way, she never wanted to see the video or the pictures. She was more concerned about making us out to be liars! The difference in hospitality and decency between the night attendant and Melissa was blatantly apparent and on full display. After a few minutes of going back and forth and the conversation getting nowhere, and her telling asking to lower my voice for fear of causing a mutiny with the other customers because of the situation. I grabbed the business card of the General Manager of the hotel, “Meera Shah” and asked when she would be in. she tells me that GM would be in the office on Monday at 9:30am. Before I left the front desk with Melissa, I expressed to her since she was unwilling to listen to what I had to say, I would make sure “social media” would hear me loud and clear!! She then begins a futile attempt to now be more receptive to what I was trying to explain to her, but I was DONE!! I immediately walked off, went back to the room, gathered our stuff a got the “Hell out of Dodge”!
I was able to speak with the General Manager (Meera Shah) on Monday. She was extremely nice and gracious about the situation. However, she tried to convince me that bed bugs only bites people on their ankles and legs. I immediately stopped her and asked her is this Facts or her opinion. She stated to me that this was Facts. I expressed to her I’m no expert on bed bugs, but it would seem to me that any insect/bug that bites would be opportunistic. It seemed more logical to think that wherever on your body they can access, that would be where they would attack. Moreover, I like dealing with facts. So I did a quick Google search; “Where do bed bugs bite”, but I promise you her explanation of where bed bugs bite was utterly and disgracefully false! Before you speak on certain subjects, it would be a good idea to do some research first. That way you don’t look like a completed and utter fool! My wife is doing better now after having to go to “Urgent Care” the morning after we got back home. She ended up having to get a “cortisone shot” for the inflammation and itching, as well as some “Methylprednisolone” & “Hydroxyzine HCL”. I will admit that the General Manager and I mutually agreed to a suitable resolution. However, I wanted to make light of the situation a let all my fellow travelers know what transpired at this hotel so that you can make an informed decision and make up your own minds of whether or not to frequent this establishment. As for my wife and I, “WE WILL NEVER EVER” frequent this Sleep Inn & Suites on Panama City Beach!!!!

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank Crucian77

Dear Crucian77,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at Sleep Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations according to your review on your visit. We have shared your feedback with the powers to be and have made many changes to include TOTAL ROOM UPGRADES to ensure total guest satisfaction.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and check out our new upgrades on your next visit to Panama City Beach.

Kind regards,