“Delicious & Dreamy”

Kilwins Panama City Beach
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 10
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: When Don and Katy Kilwin began hand-crafting chocolates in the late 40s, they used only the finest chocolates and premium confections in each and every one of their treats. Today, we’re proud to carry on that tradition here in PCB, serving decadent desserts to locals and vacationers alike. Our assorted chocolates are still hand-crafted using the same recipes developed by Don Kilwin, and we still use only the finest chocolates and other ingredients in our many recipes. We’re also serving up 32 different flavors of ice cream and delicious homemade fudge just like Grandma’s. One bite, and you’ll know why people have loved Kilwins for generations.
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

So besides the ice cream, they have lots of sweets like fudge and candy apples and caramel and etc. But the ice cream is all I had and needed. I had the salted caramel chocolate and the salted caramel vanilla in a waffle cup. It was heavenly. This is a popular shop that stays crowded since it sits at Park Pier. It’s the kind of ice cream that I needed to sit and eat and enjoy. We sat at the outdoor tables while being entertained by the constant flow of people, cars and patrons of the curbside 7D virtual ride.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Banana fudge pie and toasted coconut were the bomb diggity! So very flavorful. There were plenty of options - which is bad for me... I wanted 20 scoops so I could try everything!! ... oh my man said blue moon was so-so and wouldn’t get it again. I thought it was an interesting flavor, but I would ask to sample first.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

First time to Panama City. Decided to grab some sweets around 9:30 and was not disappointed! My better half had two scoops - toasted coconut and banana fudge pie ... both were VERY flavorful, weren't trying to guess if you could taste what it was and left you wanting more! I had blue moon and cake batter, cake batter was fantastic - blue moon I'd try something different next time. Very good and they have PLENTY of other sweet options - fudge, chocolate covered pretzels and more

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic ice cream shop. Great service and selection. My family and I stopped in and tried 5 different flavors of ice cream. All the ice cream was good. The key lime pie flavor is delicious. Definitely get your ice cream on one of their fresh waffles cones.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

the smell outside the shop is unbelievable, great that is! They make their own waffle cones and a lot of their chocolates. Be ready to stand in line during peak seasons, especially June-July, but it is well worth it. Besides your craving grows as you stand in line because you watch others get their ice cream in front of you along with the smell of the baking waffle cones. I love their Georgia Peach ice cream in a waffle bowl!