“Ice Cream”

Kilwins Panama City Beach
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 10
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: When Don and Katy Kilwin began hand-crafting chocolates in the late 40s, they used only the finest chocolates and premium confections in each and every one of their treats. Today, we’re proud to carry on that tradition here in PCB, serving decadent desserts to locals and vacationers alike. Our assorted chocolates are still hand-crafted using the same recipes developed by Don Kilwin, and we still use only the finest chocolates and other ingredients in our many recipes. We’re also serving up 32 different flavors of ice cream and delicious homemade fudge just like Grandma’s. One bite, and you’ll know why people have loved Kilwins for generations.
Auburn, Alabama
“Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

This is a great place. If you like Ice cream or chocolate, this is the place. I usually go twice while I am down for bike Week. Get a great treat and go outside and watch the bike parade by. :-)

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank forrest48
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Excellent ice cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

The ice cream at the store is amazing and very affordable, especially if you can get a coupon from the kiosk at Pier Park Mall. It is always busy and you must be prepared to wait in line, but the ice cream is well worth the wait.

Visited April 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“REALLY yummy treats!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

My husband has already said about our upcoming May trip that we HAVE to visit Kilwin's. We're returning to PCB with family in tow this time & we can't wait to bring our moms here. They are going to freak! There are SO many delicious treats in that glass case. You will want everything! Mmm mmm mmm! I love the feel of this place. It's in Pier Park & the atmosphere reminds me of old fashioned candy shops. I didn't try the ice cream so I can't comment on that. If I recall correctly (I can easily be wrong about this) but I vaguely remember the ice cream being Blue Bell.

• Visited May 2011
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Fudge!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

Fudge, candy, taffy, and ice cream! What's not to like! Yummy! The smell when you walk in the door is heavenly! Free fudge samples! Personal favorite: Dark Chocolate Walnut.

Visited March 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for an ice cream cone. As soon as you enter their store (located in Pier Park), the smell of the waffle cones being made tempts your taste buds! I decided on the waffle cone with the chocolate peanut butter ice cream...delicious. I tried my husband's butter pecan and it was delicious as well!