Grand Panama Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Beach Tower By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Plaza Motel(Panama City Beach)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsparking garageacross the streetmaster bedroomgulf viewbunk bedsfifth floorfitness centerbeautiful condoocean frontfull sizefamily vacationspring breakup to dateheated pooldefinitely stay here againpanamatower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2012

This condo is just beautiful! My husband and I stayed over Easter weekend in a gorgeous two-bedroom, two-bath gulf front condo. It was such a PERFECT view of the gulf and the pool. The rooms were so spacious and just perfect for a great getaway for just us, but would have been more than enough room had we had other guests join us. It has all the amenities that you could ask for right there on the property including convenient parking and a GREAT tiki bar with drinks and great lunch items. We LOVED Ray Ray!

Also, it is in the perfect location with a back entrance that leads you to great restaurants and Pier Park without ever having to get onto the busy strip.

We highly recommend this place and will be coming back late summer!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LaraLew
GrandPanama, General Manager at Grand Panama Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return and let us continue to help you build fond memories.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

OK , this was our first time in Panama city and we really wanted a resort on par with the resort chains in myrtle beach. After months of research online we settled on the Grand Panama beach resort. What a huge disappointment. 1. When we arrived in the room it was not as clean as one would expect from a resort that boast about being luxury( we actually had to wash the bedding before we laid down after traveling all day). 2. The rooms are owner furnished so the furniture is of low quality and was soiled due to poor house keeping. 3. The so called internet is only receivable in the back room, a ancient G band router for wireless, which is no where near the band width/range needed for the units. You can barely receive 2 bars with router being right in the utility room. We actually considered leaving and driving down to Orlando to salvage some of our spring break. 4. The parking is atrocious enough said. The only thing keeping this so called luxury resort from being a 2 star is the room size and the beach front. I would highly recommend saving the extra dollars and use a residence inn which would be cleaner, more internet friendly, high quality bedding, furniture and good parking. Don't believe that crap you see online. There are only 2 restaurants and no shops in there so called village of Grand Panama. If I had another choice I would've selected the Hilton and avoided the crowds, horrible parking and truly enjoyed luxury ( Especially when they charge Hilton prices). I would feel a lot better about dropping $2200.00 for 7 days.Not worth it. I'll stick with Myrtle beach. Profile : Family of 5 2 adults 3 kids. Stayed in the Gulf Front 2 bedroom.

Room Tip: Remember this is not a Hotel or company furnished and maintained. Owner maintained! Gulf front is ocean side and gulf view is across the street .
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank alex g

I apologize that your stay with us was not up to our standards. I would love to talk to you about your stay if you would contact me by calling our front desk If you decide to give us another chance please contact me directly and I'll ensure that you have a more favorable experience.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I stayed at the Grand Panama In March for 5 days. This property is in a great location and offers a lot of onsite amenities for people who choose to stay there.

I stayed in a two bedroom condo with two washrooms. The master bedroom had a king size bed, as well as a huge walk in washroom. The living room although small did the job and was well appointed. The kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. You also have a dinning room table you can eat at if you choose to.

The balcony was pretty big and offered comfortable loungers on it. I do believe the couch in the living room was a pullout couch and this room also offered two bunk beds and onsite laundry.

If you want to spend a bit of extra money and are looking for a nicer property in PCB this is a good choice.

Room Tip: If you are staying for Spring Break ask for rooms far away from elevator for less noise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Byron D

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us and hope that you will return soon to continue to build fond memories.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Grand Panama is a beautiful and relaxing hotel. More amenities than you will ever need while on vacation. The pool and tiki bar area are very well maintained and all of the staff are extremely friendly. Although security is one of their main concerns during this hectic time of the year, you cant even get into the building without your wristbands even if you both have a room key, during our stay at the Grand Panama we had to find out the hard way that there are NO SECURITY CAMERAS in any of the 5 floors of the parking deck. Friday morning as we were walking to get into our truck my boyfriend noticed in credit card sized letters "FU" CARVED INTO the driver’s side door. We filed a police report for insurance purposes but since there are no security cameras nothing could be done for us. Be cautious if you drive a nice vehicle and park in a well-lit area outside!
I rate AVERAGE because I would expect this from a much more inexpensive hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Julia C

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I was sorry to hear about what happened to the truck and we are implementing measures to help prevent this to happening to others in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I have been coming to Panama City Beach in the winter time for years. A friend suggested that I stay at Grand Panama, so we stayed for February. I was blown away by how amazing this resort is, not only was my condo beautiful, the staff is some of the best I have ever encountered. They went above and beyond! A young and polite man named Tyler will help with anything from where to eat, to help finding my mail, and the manager Jennifer is a beautiful young lady who is always friendly and took time out of her day to discuss the super bowl with me. I am not sure what or how they do it, but it's obvious from the perfection of the resort, to the energy of the staff that Grand Panama Beach Resort is the only place to stay!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends