“can't wait to return”

Sterling Breeze
bernville
“can't wait to return”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We just loved it we were there Dec. Jan. Feb. 2012 the condo was great stayed in a one bedroom & a two bedroom it's just the 2 of us & we are 50 yrs. old, the place had everything we wan't & need you can walk the beach for your groceries to Winn Dixie, then for nite life you have Dusty's oyster bar & the Sand bar both walkable great food & great people by week 2 we were regulars. By week 3 we knew mostly every body by name at the pool (sort of where you hang out have lunch & find out whats up for the day) The Sterling is about the only condo that has private grills right on your balcony & EVERYBODY KNOWS IT. both are condos were very clean & neat & we went to other condo partys in our building they we the same. So can't wait to return this Dec. to see everybody made alot of friends (they all return yearly)

Pauline & Tom from Penna.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank pauline m
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
atlanta
Reviewed 16 January 2012

This place was awesome.The building looks very new. The pool is heated and is between the building and the beach so unlike the Tidewater complex we stayed in last time, we couldn't hear or see cars driving by while we were at the pool. There was a small cafe at the pool that had great daily specials on food and drinks.We also like that the building was not huge, so we didn't have to wait forever for elevators or get to the pool to discover all the chairs were taken. My husband loved the workout facility too.The condo we stayed in had 2 large bedrooms and a 3rd room with bunk beds& t.v. that was perfect for our children. All three bathrooms were very large with beautiful tile work and furniture-like sinks.We also loved our extra large balcony with our own grill. (not the gross ones that you have to share with the whole building)
We bought fresh seafood at Buddy's and grilled out several times. Also we were very close to Pier Park and Dusty's so we would put our name on the restaurant wait list and then go back to the condo to clean up so we wouldn't have to wait too long.
This is our new "go to" condo for future beach trips.

Room Tip: Rooms in the middle of the building have huge balconies and we stayed on the 9th floor and couldn...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank AtlantaVacationlover
Vijante mundial
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Common areas are dirty and bad maintained. Stains all over the place, on the carpet, sofas, pillows, walls, elevators,..
Another drawback is the parking on the other side of the road. The beach in front is close to a pipe of the spillway of the lagoon.
Apartments can be good or bad depending on your luck, and the pool is not as bad as the rest of the building.
Definitely I would recommend somewhere else to my friends.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank MigueAngel

Travellers are raving about these Panama City Beach hotels

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 4 October 2011

I was a bit nervous heading down to the Sterling Breeze due to the mixed reviews it has received here and my girlfriend can be very quick to make a judgment about a place. I spoke with Britany on the phone before heading down to go over check-in procedures and she was very helpful. The woman at the front desk when we arrived was also very nice and helpful. The room was above expectations, nice furnishings, great kitchen, a grill on the balcony, clean bathrooms, the carpet had been freshly vacuumed, also appreciated the toiletries and dish/laundry soap. The pool area was also very nice and relaxing. There were only a couple down-sides: One, being off season we never saw anyone behind the pool-side bar (not a big deal as we didn't really hang out there much), the keys to our room needed to be re-keyed twice, a bit of a pain since the first time was just after the front desk closed and we had to have security let us in our room. Also, there was no shower caddy/shelf in the shower so the soap and shampoo had to sit on the floor (just a bit awkward). Overall we were very happy with the Breeze and hope to be going back in the future. Tip: be sure to hit Dusty's Oyster Bar across the street and 3 buildings down, FRESH oysters, good food, great happy hour and home of the world's fastest oyster shucker!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Vasilovictim
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I have stayed at Sterling Breeze 5 times in the last 3 years. The last 2 times I've stayed I have been very disappointed. I came back this last time thinking that it was just a fluke that I got a bad room but it was not. The showers were disgusting as I had to clean them myself; the last time I stayed it smelled like urine in the master bedroom's shower. This time it was just plain dirty. You could see that the shower was dirty by the grout. It was a nasty brown color. When I cleaned it myself it was not brown anymore needless to say. The tile floor was sticky so I walked around with my flip flops until I cleaned them myself. The carpets were absolutely disgusting. You felt like you were walking on dirty carpet. I definitely kept my flip flops on while walking in the carpet. The kitchen was clean; fridge, stove, etc... The balcony had bird droppings on the table, grill and ground. While I understand they cannot control bird droppings but I would expect them to be cleaned up the day that we arrive. The pool, pool bathrooms, and bar were clean. I enjoyed the pool. I wil not be returning to Sterling Breeze. For the amount of money that we paid I would rather stay somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple