“Small Mall with Friendly Service”
Review of Panama City Mall

Panama City Mall
Ranked #25 of 52 things to do in Panama City
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ran into Dillard's to grab a few things. The service and selection was better than we expected for a small town. We walked around the rest of the mall. There is a small selection, but they have some unique places instead of all chains like in other areas. The food court in particular has wider variety than most places with Thai and Palestinian food.

1  Thank newlymarriedman12

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a small mall which needs an update. Some stores seemed closed and not many choices outside the standards. Food court has some variety to interest. Only spent about 30 minutes here if that.

1  Thank Shana H
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Very clean small mall but has everything you need to shop for, Also has a gym to workout in. I love all the little shops !

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed shopping at this mall. Nice selection of stores and I’d much rather shop in an indoor mall opposed to an outdoor mall. Will be back.
P.S. A few more things for kids to do is always nice.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 August 2017

This is an older mall that needs an upgrade. I went over to shop while my husband was in meetings. I wanted to get my hair trimmed up but that didn't happen. MasterCuts was way too busy talking on the phone and fiddling with their cash register to even acknowledge that I was standing there waiting on anyone who works there to assist me. 2 ladies standing there looked me square in the eyes and never said a word to me. Another lady came out from the back and looked at me and never said a word. I stood there about 4 minutes waiting to just ask the question about an appointment and never got ANY response so I left. About 15 min later, I saw one of these ladies walking around the mall, so obviously she wasn't busy. Oh well....back to the mall. It was older, needed updates but typical Mall on a small scale.