Super 8 Panama City
Great 4.5/5
USA Inn(Panama City)
Average 3/5
    Very Good 4/5
    Courtyard Panama City(Panama City)
    Good 3.5/5
    All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesa great staystayed one nightstay there againthe breakfast areamotelnatehurricane
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 31 January 2012

I have stayed at a couple of Super 8s before, but my stay here was the best I have had. The property, lobby, and room was very clean. The staff was fabulous and very helpful in answering my questions about businesses in the area. I believe the front desk personnel was Cathy and she was fabulous! I am directionally challenged and she whipped out a map and gave me detailed directions to wherever I asked. She also gave me great tips on good restaurants in the area. I have a thing about hotel bathrooms being clean and this bathroom met my standard. There was always hot coffee waiting no matter what time of day and their waffles are really good! After staying here, I have decided to make this my hotel of choice whenever I am in the area which is about 4 times a year. They now have a faithful boarder.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
    patelpri17, Manager at Super 8 Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Super 8, Panama City.We always enjoy hearing about the experiences our guests have at our hotels.I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Guest feedback ,like yours,is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.We look forwad to see you again on your next trip.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

Super 8 is just the like name super, from arrival to departure excellent. Staff is very friendly. Over all more bang for buck.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

I would like to thank you for recognising our friendly staff and our " SUPER" Super 8 Panama City. We make all our guests feel at home. We look forward to seeing you again whenever you are in Panama City area.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

I stayed last week, my room was clean with all amenities, great location also enjoyed breakfast in the morning...thank you Super 8

Room Tip: Best rate with all amenities
    • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
    patelpri17, Manager at Super 8 Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2012

Thank you for sharing the great experience about your stay at Super 8 Panama city.We do take pride in our service and always keep it up that way.I'm sure you must have enjoyed our "Fresh and Hot" waffle in the morning.Look forward to see you again on your next trip to Panama City.

Reviewed 20 October 2011

We needed a quick one day/night stay over at the last minute and our travel agent found us the Super8 in Panama City. We were very surprised to find this hotel very clean, neat and accommodating and best of all CHEAP! And in the morning, we got a sweet little continental 'free' breakfast and met a very nice couple to chat with.

Who could ask for more! Great location, awesome price and clean and accommodating. great going Super8! Thanks for taking care of us. Oh and no bedbugs! Yea!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank sheff47
    Reviewed 26 August 2011

I will be checking out on the 27th but I wanted to get this in
    before I leave. I just wanted to say how much my stay was enjoyable. The
    Front Desk staff was very nice and the service was great. I really enjoy
    my stay here and I want to let you know that the staff here was GREAT
    and need to be recognized for they great work. Thank you again ..

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
    patelpri17, Manager at Super 8 Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2011

I would like to thank you for recognising our friendly staff. We make all our guests feel at home. We look forward to seeing you again whenever you are in Panama City area.