“Nice night's sleep”

Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Kuttawa, Kentucky
“Nice night's sleep”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

I always choose Super 8 when possible. All I want out of a hotel room is a place to sleep and get ready for the next day. And I had a great sleep. Kathy, the receptionist, checked me in quickly and really made me feel welcome. The room was clean and exactly what I expected. Only drawback was that the fan on the heating/cooling unit was a bit noisy, but it didn't interrupt my sleep at all.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
patelpri17, Manager at Super 8 Panama City, responded to this review, 13 February 2012
We appreciate your business at Super 8 brand. Me and my staff love to hear from our guests about our service at Super 8 Panama City.Positive comments like this from our guests keep us stay focus on our service.I do apologies for the little noise from the Ac fan.I will have my maintenance personal take care of the issue.See you on your next trip to Panama City.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Watervliet
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

This property seemed to be well maintained and clean. The desk clerk was very helpful in suggesting a restaurant and giving us directions. There are several restaurants close by to choose from. Our only complaint, the location is close to a busy intersection and there was some noise from traffic throughout the night.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
We always strive to do the best and when we hear from our valued guest then it gives us the empowerment to do more.We value your business and we look forward to see you again on your next trip to Panama City.
Bloomingburg, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

I have stayed at a couple of Super 8s before, but my stay here was the best I have had. The property, lobby, and room was very clean. The staff was fabulous and very helpful in answering my questions about businesses in the area. I believe the front desk personnel was Cathy and she was fabulous! I am directionally challenged and she whipped out a map and gave me detailed directions to wherever I asked. She also gave me great tips on good restaurants in the area. I have a thing about hotel bathrooms being clean and this bathroom met my standard. There was always hot coffee waiting no matter what time of day and their waffles are really good! After staying here, I have decided to make this my hotel of choice whenever I am in the area which is about 4 times a year. They now have a faithful boarder.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
patelpri17, Manager at Super 8 Panama City, responded to this review, 1 February 2012
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Super 8, Panama City.We always enjoy hearing about the experiences our guests have at our hotels.I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Guest feedback ,like yours,is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.We look forwad to see you again on your next trip.
Powder Springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

Super 8 is just the like name super, from arrival to departure excellent. Staff is very friendly. Over all more bang for buck.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
I would like to thank you for recognising our friendly staff and our " SUPER" Super 8 Panama City. We make all our guests feel at home. We look forward to seeing you again whenever you are in Panama City area.
edison
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2012

I stayed last week, my room was clean with all amenities, great location also enjoyed breakfast in the morning...thank you Super 8

Room Tip: Best rate with all amenities