All reviews coffee maker would definitely stay here again next morning pcb microwave
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Needed a last minute hotel hotel and this was the only room available in the area. Price was $260 night for a basic motel room, which would have been bad enough but there was nasty mold growing on the bathroom ceiling. And no chair at the in-room desk. No choice but to stay there, thankfully just one night. When I notified the management of the problem of course they thanked me for pointing it out to them but their housekeeping staff shouldn't need a guest to point out nasty mold.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The title of this review says it all you get what you pay for. This was a last-minute trip for my children so I didn't want to spend too much on a hotel. Plus it was spring break and I knew everything was really expensive. I didn't want my children to touch anything we got there. The pull-out sofa was disgusting so we all piled up in the bed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here two nights. From the outside, we were at first skeptical of how the stay would be. But the room was decent and clean, few cosmetic issues but nothing that hindered our stay. The breakfast was ok, a mixture of hot and cold. The only complaint I would have is the traffic was loud at times, but that is beyond the control of the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Having retired a few years ago my wife and I travel a lot. We have shied away from
Rodeway Inn on our travels and took a big chance this time. The TA reviews were generally positive and the price was right.
At check in Marianne handled everything quickly and smiling.
The room was your standard motel room, though this one was clean and didnt have any odors. The bed and pillows were comfy.
Being a budget room the toiletries were minimal and the free breakfast was a minimal standard free breakfast. But overall we were happy with the one night accommodations.
BTW the motel is only a few feet from the main road. If you're a light sleeper I suggest ear plugs. I always carry mine because my wife snores.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2017

After a day of exploring beaches we checked in at this Rodeway Inn on afternoon of 24 November. The exterior was clean and appealing and there is an outdoor pool adjacent to the parking area. The lobby and breakfast area were also very clean and had obviously been recently redone in a tasteful manner.
We were efficiently checked in by a friendly young man. Our room on the ground level was also very clean and had also recently been redone. It included a fridge, new TV, microwave, coffee maker, good WIFI and other standard amenities. It was situated back from the road and we did not hear traffic noise. The mattress was very comfortable and we slept well. There were restaurants a short distance away.
We found the breakfast to be good and really enjoyed the hot coffee. A friendly young lady offered to make some hot sausage biscuits for us.
Checkout was quick and the attendants engaged us in some friendly conversation about our vacation travels. We received excellent value for a very reasonable rate.
We enjoyed our stay, would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Rooms facing perpendicular to the road may be more quit.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple