“Wonderful experience”

Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Chattanooga, TN
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 18 July 2009

Hotel was very clean. Shower design was super with great water pressure and plenty of hot water. This is a great hotel and I would recommend it to anyone. Staff very friendly and helpful. I had a really good experience at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Panama City, FL
Reviewed 15 April 2009

March 2009: Highly disappointed. Refused extra towels. Had to ask for a remote THREE TIMES. The worst part: I was refused new pillows after I discovered there were lice or bed bugs in mine. Had to go buy my own! Disgusted. (Note: There is ONE very good front desk clerk; she was as helpful as possible. Unfortunately, she was not there all the time!)

I wrote the management one week later. I penned a very reasonable letter giving them ample time to respond appropriately before I posted my opinions and experience publicly. I gave them the opportunity to make ammends but, almost one month later, I find that my letter has gone unheeded so here's my review!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Photini1

Travellers are raving about these Panama City hotels

navarre, fl
Reviewed 5 April 2009

We stayed at the Sleep Inn and loved it! The lady working at the front desk was very nice. She gave us a great deal on the room. When we got to the room it was very clean. There was plenty of towels, there was no odor in the room (like the room we stayed in the first night, I wish we had found this place sooner), there were vending machines on every floor (and they were not outrageously priced like most places only 60 cents for a drink). Breakfast is served from 630-930. It was a very nice breakfast with waffles, juices, fruit, cereal, pastries, and muffins. The breakfast room is right in front of a little pond and you can sit and see turtles while you are eating. The staff is very friendly, they always speak and say good morning. The area the hotel was in seemed very safe. It's close to lots of shopping. I would recomend this place to everybody.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
Thomasville
Reviewed 7 January 2009

We went to Panama City Fl for my birthday and stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites . We had a lovely room and the people there
were very nice. We will stay again.

• Liked — cleanliness and friendly people
  • Disliked — you could hear the people in the other room
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Cumming, GA
Reviewed 18 October 2007

We stayed at the Sleep Inn in Panama City last week. We arrived and were in our room quickly. The rooms are the normal hotel size or perhaps a bit larger. 2 queens vs. the usual 2 doubles, which I liked. It is a good economical place to stay if you are passing through town.

• Liked — The price.
  • Disliked — The breakfast didn't start till 6:30.
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)