All reviews minute drive mexico beach front desk staff would stay again cvs chain pcb
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I normally prefer to stay at Holiday Inn Express Suites when I travel on business but I was very disappointed with this one. Although they were under construction to update their look too their new business model, that of which wasn't under construction needed some work. My room had tiny ants and I saw at least 2 spiders every day. The check-in staff was clearly bothered with my arrival and I had to wait 30 minutes for the front desk staff to return so I could check out. You room didn't have a shower curtain when I arrived and when they delivered it, again I was made to feel like it was an inconvenience that they had to bring one up. The breakfast Holliday Inns normally pride themselves in also left much to be desired. It was as if they felt they didn't need to put much into their service until the hotel's facelift was complete. It was disheartening. Perhaps it will be much better once the construction is complete, but right now, I recommend staying elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tanya C
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Panama City - Tyndall, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hello Tanya C,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. It is unfortunate that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay with us due to the on- going renovation, the condition of your room, the level of service you received at check- in and out and the breakfast selection. What you have described is not what we want our guests to feel and experience. We are very sorry for we failed to make your stay more comfortable. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I stated during spring break and it was a nice visit to the city. The hotel is undergoing renovations, only issue I had was was the water pressure is extremely low, extremely. I don’t know her name, but the elder breakfast lady is super sweet and nice!!

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

It was a pleasure staying here. Great Staff. Clean comfortable rooms. Easy to get to location. Mini freg. and micro in room always helps. The staff is very helpful in helping you find locations around town.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I enjoyed my stay here, it was very quiet. The hotel must be fairly new, it has nice modern furnishings with power outlets and lighting everywhere. Breakfast was good, same fare at all Holiday Inn Express. Front deck was friendly and helped with all my needs.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Room large and nice, breakfast good, not crowded at all, location right behind CVS. Don’t desk good. Parking good, location great for me, not going to beach. Walmart across the street many stores near by.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family