“Wonderful treat ”
Review of Sugar Boogers

Sugar Boogers
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Panama City
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped in for a treat while waiting for another event we were heading to. The staff was amazing and tge cupcakes we had were exceptional.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

JUST PHENOMENAL! I have never seen a team so professional and skilled at a craft than Sugar Boogers. They can literally take a drawing, idea, or picture, and literally recreate it in the any way you imagine! Their talent is rare and I was very happy to find and use their services for our wedding. Would gladly recommend their yummy treats anyday!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

The only thing better than the yummy cupcakes is their amazing customer service!! I walked in about 30 minutes prior to closing to get six cupcakes for a friends birthday. Usually, they come in a box, but I was hoping for something a bit more eye-catching and asked if they were able to do something where the cupcakes were visible. The lady (I'm pretty sure the owner) stopped what she was doing to track down some cellophane and wrapped them up super cute and made some curlies with a few different colors of ribbon. I was of course beyond appreciative and a smile never left anyone's face while they were helping me. I'll be a sugar booger for life!!

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

These ladies are AWESOME. I needed GF cupcakes for my moms 60th birthday and they came through on short notice AND stayed late 10 mins because I feel asleep by the pool! Will definitely be back. Really cute, clean little place. Thanks ladies, she loved them!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I drive to Panama City to get a cup cake. They are that good. Sugar Boogers is family owned and run and has some of the nicest most helpful staff anywhere. While here I like to check out the other great shops. Very nice place to visit.