“An afternoon break”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 15
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Wanted to love this tea room but found it just average. Atmosphere is somewhat a cross between a deli and a british shop. The food was ok but I must say that we have enjoyed better fare at other tea rooms. Dessert portion of the tea caddy was awkward as we ordered for 2 and got one larger size of each selection thus having to split things which I have not had to do at other tea establishments.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Loved the tea, food, atmosphere and the people working there! Will recommend for sure to any friends and people in the Panama City area!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I quite enjoyed my first trip to Willows Tea Room. My British mate, Carolyn, joined me for a traditional tea service. All the usual finger foods and very nice scones. They have a more substantial lunch menu as well. I will go back to try the Ploughman's plate. The prices are very reasonable and service was cheerful if not speedy.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I love going to Willow's in downtown PC. I schedule business lunch meetings there and never feel rushed or like I'm in a loud atmosphere. I also take my children there for afternoon tea and they love it. One of our favorite places to go!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We live in Panama city, but spend our summers in England. The Willows gives us a taste of England with authentic high tea. From the homemade soup to the scones, it was comfort food, British style. The entertainment for valentine's day was the icing on the cake.