All reviews extra room stayed here for two nights oatmeal holiday weekend staying at this hotel fridge and microwave continental breakfast bowed rods walmart
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Looked fine upon first glance (given the price) but there was an old towel hanging over the shower and the toilet flusher handle and tp holder were broken, and the door to the bedroom was broken. We called to ask for extra towels twice from the unpleasant front desk staff and never received them. Key cards worked only a couple of times then had to be switched out. Breakfast was good though. And the pool was warm.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thank you for posting are review. It is good to know that you were delighted with the pool and the breakfast buffet. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear the lapses in service, especially the condition of your room, the key card and the service that you experienced from our front desk staff at that time. This is not the kind of experience we want our valued guests to have. Your feedback is very beneficial and will help us facilitate all necessary hotel improvements to ensure a positive guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Positives: good price, good proximity to food and shopping, wide selection for breakfast, nice staff
Negative: pretty sure the whole hotel is being used as a trap house, drug dealers in the parking lot and pool area, never felt safe in the parking lot, incredibly loud families with no consideration to other guest, not the cleanest rooms, whole hotel smells like pot, about 25 minutes from the beach
Overall this hotel could be good with some more supervision (ie police surveillance over the parking lot to stop non-guest from using it as a meet up place for exchanging drugs) but with the price you pay you shouldn’t have high expectations anyways.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Very Disappointed. It smelled bad in the lobby. The first room was dirty and the shower faucet broke off when we attempted to use it. We changed rooms and it too had dirty carpets and a musty odor. The lock on the door rarely worked. We had to go to the front desk 7 times to get the card reprogrammed when in fact the lock did not function properly. It was never repaired. The pool was closed the entire time we were there. We will never go there again. Awful accommodations.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for posting a review. We are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the cleanliness and condition of your room at that time. Also, we are saddened to know about the key card malfunction, the lobby and that the pool was not up to its best state during your stay. Please know that we are striving to keep good quality of service in all aspects which is indicative to our standards and these have been shared to our management for further improvements. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I have stayed at this brand of hotel many times before and never had a reason to complain. This time was different. From the moment I walked in I knew this was going to be a challenge. If it was not that my reservation was made by the "company" I was going to speak for, I would have tried to find another hotel. The room is large and spacious and nothing to complain about, other than I was not sure someone else had not slept under the covers that seemed to not be fresh. The bathroom was acceptable, but not really clean. There was no (absolutely none) toilet tissue on the roll and no replacement to be found anywhere. There was a Kleenex box on the counter, but no Kleenex in it. Most of the lamps were not plugged in across the bedroom, and the air conditioner needed some help to start working. Then, when I tried to turn on the TV, the remote did not work either. It felt like a set-up!! And the front desk did not respond!
The next morning I discovered there was no conditioner - only shampoo and two bottles of lotion. The breakfast was okay, but nothing to write home about. The daytime staff were much friendlier and when I reported all the problems, were very apologetic and made sure everything was in place and in working order by the time I came back to my room. They did well on this.
The hotel is well located and could be a very good place to stay if the management could get their act together. If the "company" would have me back and make my reservation in the same hotel, I will book a different hotel at my own expense.
Right now I am hesitant to stay at another Country Inn and Suites. I'm not sure if perhaps they have ALL gone down.

Room Tip: I have no recommendation. I don't think any room can improve the poor quality.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. It is a delight to know that you appreciate our daytime staff. On the other hand, we are saddened to hear that your experience was less than satisfying due to the condition of the room and room amenities, the cleanliness of the bathroom and availability of bathroom amenities and the service provided by the nighttime staff during your stay. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like you to have. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any shortcomings. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situations like this won't happen again. We hope that you will reconsider and give us another chance to provide you an experience that is truly excellent in all aspects.