All reviews indoor pool mexico beach comfortable beds fitness area front desk nice room microwave sink hairdryer sofa stains
Reviewed 2 May 2018

If there was a zero star, it would go to this hotel. Renee the general manager is very rude. She doesn't even know the phone number to the choice customer care...what kind of manager doesn't have the number. Sketchy. I've stayed at comfort inns before and this is the lowest of the low. STAY AWAY! Because of my experience with this hotel, I will never stay at another Choice hotel.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Catherine R
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The rooms are spacious, the King bed was very comfortable. There was a full size tub in the bathroom. It also had a sofa-bed pull out, a microwave, sink, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, and hair dryer. The breakfast was very good. They have a nice pool and a work-out/fitness center. The price was very reasonable.

Room Tip: I always suggest a room away from the elevator. Just common sense.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank davidjf2016
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Our room smelled like mildew and old man brut cologne. Bring your own pillows as there's were down plus so big that it was difficult to sleep on.
Breakfast was good with two waffle makers.
We did run into an issue when we booked the rooms. Two rooms being identical in size, both were quoted as being the same price but after we booked the first room, 5 minutes later the second room jumped nearly $30 dollars. They did correct the problem but not after getting stern with them.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank David B
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I've stayed at this hotel many times over the last 11 years without any problems. Tonight my room had a floor drain in the middle of the bathroom. If you run water for any length of time especially hot water you start to have a sewage smell fill the room. Front desk person told me to call him back in 20 min and he would see about 2 rooms that guest had not yet checked in at 10:40 pm, I called back in 20 min and shifts had changed. Front desk person didn't know anything about my problem and after comming to my room he clearly had a nasal problem because he could smell the problem and was no help what so ever. I ended up covering the drain with a plastic trash can liner then adding towels on top of that. The hotel has a 100% satisfaction garantee I'll see how that goes at check out in the morning.

Room Tip: Stay out of rooms with floor drains in the bathroom
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Booked this room after returning from a week in Denver and too late to drive the two hours home. What a great ending to our vacation! We wanted to stay another night! Clean! Comfortable bed! Up to date decor! Big flat screen viewable from both sofa and bed!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple