See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here during slow season in 411 the room was very nice! The Bed was comfortable and met all my acommendations. Most importantly was the Friendly staff!! A younger woman named Shalimar was very nice and outgoing, very good at her job my I add that in as well. She was nice enough to checked us in early due to the housekeeping being finished with our room.. Thank you suburban staff I definitely will be returning(:

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Shalimar and Leslie were very nice and my stay was suberb. Sagar checked me in he was very nice. My room was very clean and Tiffany cleaned my room and it was done wonderfully.i will be staying here if I come back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Dallas P
Reviewed 23 January 2018

The hotel was ok. when I first walked in room it looks ok but then sheet has some kind of stain and pillows were very old with stain on them pillows case smells like body sweat. walls had stain and brown throw had stain carpet had red color stain don't know if tis from juice or blood. Bathroom was upgraded. they had garbage sitting outside by elevator that make whole hallway stinks. I would not coma back and would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Desk clerk was rude.

Room Tip: gound floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017

One of the most filthiest hotels I've ever stayed. Carpets full of stains, not only on the common areas but also inside the room. Bathroom in terrible conditions, pillows worn out, towels full of holes, I asked for a different room but the hotel was full, I couldn't leave because the entire stay was charged on my card and it was non refundable. A real nightmare. When in Panama City stay away from this Hotel

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I loved My Stay Even Though It Was For Only For Three Nights !!! Rooms smelled good Witch Was A Shocker A lot of Hotels I Been To Even Condos Don't smell tidy . but Suburban Extened stay did all 4 my kids loved the stay and Cant forget the wifi guest laundry, Fitness Center & FREE Parking!!! Upon my arrival I had a beautiful front desk clerk named shalimar check me in she was really Sweet & Held a Conversation With me While Checking me i recommend Anyone to stay here thank you suburban staff !!! ❣

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family