“Pano”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent deep tissue was very pleased with Allison nice clean environment very courteous staff. Will definitely go back

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"tension"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 25 February 2018

First time here, and I recieved a 2 hour massage from Sarah Thomas. It was AMAZING!!!! Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

The massages I’ve had here are great. I love deep tissue and have never been disappointed. A wide range of services are offered.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Received a gift certificate last year and finally made time to use it. No idea why I waited so long, but it won't happen again! I got a combo massage with Allison and she was fantastic. I will definitely be back again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 February 2018

The best facial I’ve ever had. Attention to detail, a gentle touch. Christina also groomed my unruly eyebrows that were mutilated due to a car accident. She made me feel like I was the most important person in the whole world. This will now be a must every time I visit the area.