“Outside seating for non-smokers”
Review of Varsity Club

Varsity Club
Ranked #72 of 225 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Please separate smoking from non-smoking sections. The area on the East Lake road side would be good for smokers. We go after golf each week and there's always 1 table of smokers who ruin it for us. Tonight a gentleman with his little daughter had to leave as 1 lady sat at a table right in front of him after he'd been there and insisted on smoking even though he was asthmatic and his little one was only 2 yrs old.
All of the tables around him including ours agreed with him, but she said he should go inside. Why are we always inconvenienced?

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I was just at Varsity Club. Let me say, this is one of my favorite local spots. I go once per week after golf. Food is great, prices are reasonable. But tonight, was very upsetting. A young father brought his 2 year old daughter and they were having dinner outside. He had asked us if we smoked and we said no. Two other tables joined us outdoors. Then a twosome arrived and started smoking. The gentleman offered to buy their dinner if they would move to another area. One agreed, the other no. All tables said we were non-smoking and supported the young man. Unfortunately, policy is smoking outside. I think Varsity could do themselves a favor and separate non-smoking from smoking. I have rights too.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Took my Godson for his birthday lunch, ordered wings garlic parmisian and mild both out of this world..Mom ordered a burger and said it was one of the best she has tasted even commented on the bun, I ordered a chef salad it came big enough for two! prices are very reasonable...will def. be back for dinner!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The Varsity Club is a very attractive restaurant with a nice eating area outside even though it overlooks the parking area.

The food quality, amount and price are a 4 1/2. Also, the waitress was welcoming and hard working. The problem is that there isn't enough staff to bring the food quickly.

I would certainly go back if I was not in a rush.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Not sure what it is about this place, but I really like the atmosphere. Small, cozy, intimate, but with plenty of energy and tons of TVs. I’ve never had a bad experience here and simply adore the staff who are always chipper and attentive. My go-to local place for a low key night.

Date of visit: December 2017