“Kids welcome!”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bedroom (one of three)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master Bedroom (one of three)
Kitchen into Dining and Living Rooms
Living Room with New Leather Sofa
Balcony View
Bathroom (one of three)
Family Pool
Calm Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Roam51621...
“Kids welcome!”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

First, one couldn't ask for a more responsive and friendly homeowner to work with. Anthony quickly answer questions on email, and he texted me information about our gate access while we were on the road.

The Cinnamon Beach condos have an excellent swimming pool facility. There were plenty of tables and chairs for vacationers. My teens really enjoyed the hot tub. I enjoyed reading a book by the pool and seeing the ocean as well. The beach is a unique place. The reefs make low tide visually interesting, but swimmers need to be aware when swimming to make sure not to hurt their feet. Signs are posted to let people know, and many people were swimming without any worries. This particular unit is incredibly close to the beach, which we could view from our balcony. Being a corner unit, there were many windows, so the space was always bright and cheery.

The condo is well equipped. The best part for our travel group was the bunk bed room, which actually seal the deal for us deciding to rent this home. My husband and I traveled with my two teen daughters and our triplet nieces and nephew. The girls slept in the bunk beds, and the boy had a room and bathroom all to himself. There were plenty of bath towels, sheets, blankets, dishtowels, and such in the space, and the laundry room was perfect for keeping up with the laundry. We also enjoyed the smart TV in the evening. We could log into our Netflix account for "movie night" with the kids.

In addition, the condo is supplied with more than enough beach toys for young children and some beach chairs. I believe I even saw a big umbrella, but we did not use it since we are from Ohio and hadn't seen the sun for months prior to our spring break in Florida.

Also, Palm Coast is a nice place to stay because it is well kept and relatively quiet, but in a short drive, there are many activities that kept our group occupied.

Your age range 35-49
earnhardt...
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Thanksgiving with Grandmom”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

The Condo was exactly as advertised. Perfect setting for a stay near My Mother-in-law's for Thanksgiving. The Condo is well decorated and felt like being at Home. The setting was perfect also for the Grand Kids, beach 300 ft. away, heated pools and hot tub, plenty of room for jigsaw puzzles and card games. Kitchen was appointed with everything I needed to cook Thanksgiving dinner except the roaster, which I brought with Me. Trust Me, if You want Luxury, with the comfort of Home, This is the Place. Thank You Anthony.

Connector...
“Very spacious”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Gorgeous 3 bedrooms huge balcony open floor plan. We stayed 7 days and loved every bit. Loved that there were bathrooms in every bedroom. Very short walk to beach and had it to ourselves every time. Will comeback

fhannigan
St Augustine, FL
“Fabulous from start to finish!”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Beautiful, well-appointed, family-friendly condo! Great resort amenities, pools & private beach!! Easy access to activities in Daytona, St Augustine and Jacksonville. My daughter, her husband and their 2 boys visiting from the UK joined us and local family & friends visited us during our 10 day stay at Ocean Hammock. We had a blast!! This was our second stay in this condo...we'll be back! The owner is very responsive, prompt and easy to work with...Thanks Tony!

Your age range 50-64
377miller...
Columbus, Ohio
“Exceeds expectations”
Reviewed 20 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

As college students with a rigorous course load, my five friends and I were looking for a nice relaxing week on the beach. Cinnamon beach and this condo exceeded our expectations. With two pools, a golf course, and a beautiful beach, this super safe gated community was amazing. The condo was very big and well furnished with all the amenities that we could ever need. Additionally, Tony is wonderful; always responding right away to any question, he made the process of renting super easy.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing