EconoLodge(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 84
US$ 101
US$ 94
Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 108/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$ 184
US$ 160
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
US$ 160
  • Pool
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 134
US$ 122
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 74
Red Roof
US$ 69
Priceline
1,688 results
All reviewslazy rivermain towergolf coursehammock beachatlantic grillindoor poolbedroom suiteocean viewsushi barpool staffwater slideschairs and umbrellasself parkingplay golfzero entryfull kitchenbeautiful property
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I visited the resort March 30-April 1st with my family. We stayed in a 3 bedroom suite in the main building. The resort itself is nice, but you quickly find out that nothing has really been maintained well. For example there was mildew on the ceiling of the balcony, tiles in the hot tub were crack...oh yeah...after my sister and I got out of the hot tub, we realized that our bathing suites were bleached. Our eyes had been burning and we got out of the tub, but did not realize how bad it was until my blue bathing suite became grey and light blue. My sister's red bathing suite was pink. I reported it to management on that Friday and was told that recreation would contact me. I reported it again on Saturday and was told that a manager would call me. When I checked out on Sunday, I reported it again and was told by a manager that he dealt with the housing component and someone else dealt with property since it was in the hands of HOA---really?? I asked him who was going to compensate us for the ruined bathing suites. He offered $50....I guess to pay for half of a bathing suite out of their boutique........After I complained again, he took $100 off the room, which anyone knows does not cover the costs of 2 bathing suites. He said that the folks in the recreation department were off on the weekends and that is why no one contacted me. So, this means that the hot tub was still toxic and no one did anything about it. How can recreation management not work on the weekend? If this were true at all, then why didn't the person tell me that on Friday or Saturday when I complained? The housing manager told me that Carlos was going to contact me. It is now 4/4 and no one has contacted me.

Overall, the hot tub experience was reflective of the poor maintenance of the entire facility. The pool floors were not clean; one of the twin beds in our room had a bedspread that was white and the other twin bed had one with flowers; the lounge chairs in the courtyard had not been cleaned, there were lots of bugs in the crevices; housekeeping had not cleaned the crumbs underneath the glass on the Tommy Bahama tables. I could go on and on, but I think my point has been made.

My family had a good time, we had a great ocean view, but it is a 3 star hotel resort, that is it, nothing more.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank 335pebblesf
HBExecutiveOffice, Executive Assistant at Hammock Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent stay. It is regrettable to read that your overall guest experience did not go as it should have. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to personally speak with you and invite you to contact me, Latisha Jackson, directly at ljackson@hammockbeach.com, to further discuss your experience. I look forward to being of assistance.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Normally would not consider this resort due to the cost. However, they seem to run specials all the time. Took advantage of a "Spring Breakation" special, stay 3-4 nights receive 15% off best available rate and a $50 resort credit. Stayed 3 nights and certainly enjoyed what the resort offered.
Great beach that we only walked as temps were still chilly in late March. Pools (and there are several - adults & kids) were a little more sheltered, so used the beach (sand) pool for a day. Now about the golf. Played the Conservatory after 1:30 PM, for rates that made it worthwhile. Nice course, great challenge and in good shape for this time of year. Glad I did not play ocean course, way too expensive and four of the holes go around the driving range.... say again!.
Enjoyed a one bedroom suite with balcony facing the ocean. These rooms are really individually owned & rented as such. Tastefully decorated, but where we were located, was next to a huge rooftop air conditioning or heat unit that .... flat out ..... made a racket, especially at night. Forget using the TV, because it's plain lousy, actually amateur level. Few stations and still analog, if you can believe that. WiFi is solid, but surprisingly no WiFi by the pools. The driving range can be used anytime, no charge, after 2 pm.
Noticed other reviews where few ate at the resort due to the cost. So we did not as well, except on last day had breakfast at the Atlantic Grill on the deck, front row seat with beautiful ocean view. The breakfast buffet "was" cost-effective. Jessica, our waitress, was brilliantly entertaining and made the experience that much better. Believe it or not, they even have a cigar bar for aficionados.
All in all, I'd do it again ..................... although only on a special.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
HBExecutiveOffice, Manager at Hammock Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you kindly for sharing feedback on your stay at Hammock Beach Resort. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and was able to experience some of our wonderful amenities. We truly look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My family and I enjoyed our spring break trip to Hammock Beach, which ultimately was exactly what it advertised itself to be - a four-star beach resort. By that, I mean that it definitely is "nice" - beautiful oceanfront grounds, great pool, presentable rooms, room service, etc. But it also did not have the level of service or polish that would take it up to true "five star/exceptional" quality. Which really was just fine (and great, really), since that it what we paid for and thus should expect!
Other highlights - mini-golf course really was fun! And though the restaurants on the whole were disappointing (see below), the oceanfront restaurant (Atlantic Grille I think it was called?) was legitimately outstanding. From food to service it was the "nicest' part of the resort. Well done.
Lowlights - the biggest one has to be the restaurants...except above. There are a "lot" of them, but for families and younger people, they all seem sort of dark, dated and depressing. We ended up having lunch at the poolside café every single day, which was just fine, but had a limited menu and...well...one can only eat at the same place so many times. For dinner, given the lack of options, we did one night away from the property (which has some hassles, as you can imagine) and did room service to the big lawn one night (which, again, was fun, but not hassle-free). Basically, if I were going to do anything to the property, it would be a refresh and redo of the restaurant options.
But, back to big picture, we had a great trip, the kids had a blast, and the price was very fair for what we got!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank GatorJag
HBExecutiveOffice, Manager at Hammock Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Hammock Beach Resort. It is wonderful to hear about some of the amenities you enjoyed. We have shared your concerns regarding the restaurants with our management team. It is our hope that you and your family will return in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We took a short get-away to this resort in mid-March and stayed in a “one bedroom”. A few notes about a one bedroom - in the one we were in, there was no separate bedroom. It was more like a studio suite. Well appointed and clean with a comfortable king bed and semi-comfortable pullout couch, but absolutely no door, half wall or any separation. Good to know if not having a door that closes and/or locks is a deal breaker for you. Also, there is a two burner cooktop and a microwave, but the fridge is a small, under the counter type and the sink is a wet bar size. Having said that, this resort has owners, members and guests and when the bellman brought us to our room, he said twice that he was to make sure we approved. We did, so I don’t know what the other options would have been, but this might be a question to ask while booking. There are four pool areas - lazy river, kid pool, adult pool, and indoor pool - all clean and on the small side, but well-appointed. The slide is two story and not too fast, but fun. The beach area is very well kept and has at least two attendants with options for renting a variety of items including chairs, umbrellas, bikes and boards. It was extremely windy and cold when we were there, but I think they were starting food service on the beach from the adjacent restaurant. They are beginning construction on a beachfront building, so that might be a consideration in the coming months. As for food options, I will review each of the options we chose, but overall (1) have breakfast beachfront at the Atlantic Grille one time, but then bring your own breakfast food (2) also bring your own afternoon and nighttime snacks - happy hour and milk and cookies before bed (if you’re flying in, there is a grocery store -Publix- on the corner of 16th Road and A1A, so do yourself and your wallet a favor and stop in) and (3) the service people and wait staff all over this resort are delightful, so ask kindly for what you want and they will try to get it for you. If we go again, we’ll try a two bedroom, bring more of our own goodies, and hope for warmer weather!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KWalsworth

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and was able to experience some of our wonderful amenities. We hope you that you will return soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Lobby FULL of unhappy guests waiting on their premium priced rooms to be ready. For such a self-proclaimed high caliber resort, the organization for turnover was terrible. The resort offered absolutely nothing in return for the inconvenience. Families packed the lobby for hours waiting. Ridiculous.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank KathyHink
HBExecutiveOffice, Executive Assistant at Hammock Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at Hammock Beach Resort. I sincerely apologize for the challenges you faced during your stay. Since your review, someone from our management team has researched the shortfalls you encountered and has contacted you. Should you need further assistance, please reach me directly via e-mail at ljackson@hammockbeach.com.