This resort is quite nice. My family visited from 7/1/05-7/8/05 and we are Marriott Vacation Club owners. We traded our property to go to this resort. The condo. was clean and the staff was attentive. We needed a roll away bed and they did not have them, so we had to rent from an outside co., named Family Rentals, I believe. It was $63. for the week. The resort did let us use their linens though, which saved $10.
The pools were nice and there were plenty of chairs, even over the 4th of July weekend. The beach was clean and the resort will rent chairs and cabanas.
The surrounding area was less than appealing. They are still recovering from last year's hurricanes. A good nearby restaurant is called the Sailfish Marina. It was $100 + for a family of four. We tended to drive to West Palm, Juno/Jupiter to eat.
The Garden's in West Palm is a nice shopping area. Tried to shop in Palm Beach. Many shops are closed in the summer.
It was much hotter/muggier than I prefer, but I would love to go back in the winter or spring.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Ocean Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ocean Pointe Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Hotel Ocean Pointe
- Marriott Palm Beach Shores
- Marriott Ocean Pointe
- Marriotts Ocean Pointe