1,141 results
All reviews live swans parking garage wine bar evening reception front desk royal swans beautiful swans made to order breakfast cocktail hour happy hour beautiful lobby french toast free drinks omelet complimentary breakfast beautiful hotel business trip
Reviewed 28 September 2018

The staff was excellent especial Mariah. My wife and I celebrated our 30 year wedding during our stay and the hotel gave us a plate of chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of wine. We thought that was very nice for them to do that. Would stay there again without a doubt.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Beautiful lobby , very pleasant front desk. The room had rust around sprinkler in bathroom and around overflow valve. Hot water coming out of all cold faucets... engineering was unable to fix also a/c not working properly. We were moved to new room but hot water problem persisted. Wasn’t going to change rooms for 3rd time. Breakfast and evening reception amazing.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
MariahK107, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Cara B. Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to sincerely apologize for the poor condition of your suite(s). We are currently working on updating our suites for all guests to enjoy. We strive to provide wonderful service and I am so glad this was completed by our Front Desk staff. If there is anything else I can do for you, please so not hesitate to let me know. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Rooms are spacious and clean. The omelette station is just awesome for breakfast. Staff were excellent as well. I have to say that I will only be using Embassy Suites from now on for my business travels.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear calvinscreo,
Thank for taking the time to review our property. I am so glad we were able to provide you gracious, engaging, and caring service. Should you find yourself in Palm Beach Gardens again, we hope to have your business. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I have been coming to this hotel for the past 2 years on business. I have to say that I really enjoy staying here. The staff is very caring and make sure you are well taken care of. They even text you to make sure that everything is going great with your stay. The lobby is lovely with its own little pond and two beautiful swans on it. It's a great treat to be able to sit with these beautiful animals and just be at peace with their demeanor. The kitchen will even give you some lettuce to feed them if you ask.

The hotel is also close to many restaurants and shopping centers, so its very convenient to find a place to grab a nice dinner or just buy some last minute presents.

They have two great perks that keep the customers happy. The first one is a great free breakfast that includes among other things eggs made to order, and pancakes. The chef handling this is a very sweet and friendly guy who makes sure you get your order just right.

The second perk is the happy hour that happens nightly. You will get your choice of free drinks and free appetizers in a friendly atmosphere. You can beat that!
So next time you are in town in business, come down to this wonderful place to enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mtherapist,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am so glad you found our staff to be delightful. We strive for each and every guest to truly enjoy their stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed two nights at Embassy Suites. The suite had all the usual amenities. Two large screen TVs (bedroom and living area). The tub was typical hotel size. The towels were plush and two vanities (one inside and one outside the bathroom) was especially helpful for two adults trying to dress for an evening affair. The made to order breakfast French toast and omelettes were very good but everything else was typical continental style fair. The evening cocktail hour was a nice touch. The waitstaff were pleasant and worked hard to keep food area filled and clean. Both of the individuals servicing the 3rd floor rooms appeared to be unhappy to be there despite trying to flash them a hospitable smile. No in room coffee the second morning of our stay so I got dressed early to retrieve some from the restaurant. No do not disturb door room hang tags. Despite what we consider as minor miss steps, we would definitely return again. The lobby swans are a nice touch. We found the overall experience to be a good one.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mhcole17,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I do apologize we did not completely "WOW" you and your family. We strive to provide gracious, engaging, and caring service. Should you find yourself at our property again, I would truly appreciate the opportunity to introduce myself and ensure you will have an amazing experience with us. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day!