“Fresh Guac Tableside ”
Review of Rocco's Tacos

Rocco's Tacos
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocco's Tacos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hickory Dr.
Description: Rocco's Tacos offers a true taste of Mexico within a fun casual environment. When you first step through the door you become part of the atmosphere, joining a diverse crowd enjoying flavors picked directly from Mexico. Experience guacamole prepared tableside. Sample from 225 varieties of tequila. Order a margarita with a sour mix you'll taste nowhere else - it's made right on the premises. Rocco's provided a diverse menu with a distinct attention to detail including corn tortillas made by hand and cooked fresh on the Comal in our kitchen, just as they are made in kitchens throughout our neighbors to the south. Prepare for a treat, with the authentic Mexican flavors of Rocco's Tacos. Whether you're looking for a tasty lunch, a destination to build, or a late night fun, you'll find it here. Enjoy.
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

What a treat to watch someone create beautiful guacamole right in front of you.
I absolutely love that stuff, however my stomach does not like spice anymore, that's a bummer. So, I asked if they could please prepare this without jalapeños. They were happy to oblige, like I said it is freshly prepared table side.
You know those large stone bowls that they use? They definitely use them here and the avocados look super fresh, nice green color. So they created my guacamole for me and it was perfect. Thanks for helping me out, guys.
I also ordered a fish taco off of the appetizer menu, we really didn't want a large meal just some small plates.
The fish taco was grilled and I asked for a lettuce wrap. How refreshing and healthy, I love leaving a restaurant with no guilt. The atmosphere and The service was amazing.
The manager did come up and ask if everything was OK since they had to remake my guacamole without jalapeños. Terrific service, and great food. We will most definitely recommend this restaurant.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

There is something for everyone. You just have to look closely at the menu. I like the pollo platter and you can have beans/rice with that. Drinks are reasonably priced. Be prepared though, it gets very noisy.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Had great dinner and drinks with a friend here- sat at the bar and Brielle was our server/bartender. Excellent service- thanks Brielle! Margaritas were great and dinner was delicious - generous portions. Great relaxing atmosphere here. Will be back on my next trip to the area.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We walked in for lunch with an entire baseball team and families and the staff did a great job getting us all seated and served with grace. Great food and excellent experience!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

First of all I love that they don't allow smoking anywhere!! The review is mixed. I thought the food was boring. I had chicken enchiladas. There was very little to them. Nothing but chicken. It came with white rice which was spicy and rather tasteless veggies. My husband on the other hand thought his surf and turf bowl was delicious. It came in a sizzling bowl, flour tortillas, tomatoes, and guacamole. It was so hot it was hard to eat. Service was good.