I stayed here for one night on our way down to Miami and it was a convienient little hotel. The pool area was great and lit up at night w/ music playing covering up the nearby traffic. The hot tub was great, albeit not very hot strangely! The lobby is very nice w/ a bar and a little restaurant. The rooms are nice, not anything special but nice enough.
Overall, I would stay here again, but only for a night or two as it was clean and convienient and the room was pretty big for the value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting Palm Beach Gardens, Florida for your next getaway or for business, Palm Beach Gardens Marriott is the starting point for every occasion. Infusing every stay with stylish accommodations and first-class amenities, relaxation abounds at our hotel in Palm Beach Gardens. Our close proximity to Jupiter Beach and upscale shopping creates endless options to accent every traveler's itinerary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Beach Gardens Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- Marriott Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott FL, North America