2,563 results
All reviews seafood bar flagler steakhouse circle room circle restaurant an aquarium italian restaurant adult pool bathroom mirror top notch beautiful hotel over the top old world ocean front beach club pool side partial ocean view valet parking
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I was afraid that the Breakers would be a hotel that rested on its laurels, and I could not have been more wrong. To start, the facilities are top notch, impeccable, and modern - they have really preserved the architectural integrity and historic details and given everything a face lift at the same time. Our room was on the small side but the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was extensive, and the view of the beach and interior courtyard was restful. (Bonus - I LOVE the Breakers bath products - really high quality.) There are multiple pools and beach access, so plenty to choose from, and every other aspect I tried was excellent - bar, restaurant, spa, etc. The gym was also one of the largest I've ever seen at any hotel (complete with roving trainers). I can't say enough for this property - worth a splurge.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Don't get me wrong - in any other hotel with a lower price point, I would have given five stars as the kids club was great / lovely vegetarian options at the restaurants / lots of swimming pools and a nice beach / big beautiful rooms / fantastic service. / close vicinity to Worth Avenue.

However at this price point, I was disappointed in the check-in and check-out procedure which could have been much better plus when I ordered two items through room service back-to-back, I got the items together however there was some sort of a delivery fee for both items rather than being just one.

Other than that, we really loved the place as a family and would certainly visit again on the next trip to Palm Beach.

Room Tip: Ask for Sea View
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I met my friend for the Breakers' Christmas afternoon tea, which we had both been looking forward to. I have been to afternoon tea all over the world, having grown up and lived in various parts of Europe, so I know how afternoon tea should be, and this was extremely disappointing. $55 each for doll-sized mini portions and only 4 small pieces the size of a quarter and the 4 savory treats were the size of a domino ( but thinner). The openly good part was the normal-sized scone we each had. A true disappointment at an historical landmark. The Chesterfield ( down the road) is better.

Room Tip: It is a world-renowned 5-star hotel and even the summer special for the rooms is very expensive, so save up!!! (Lol)
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel is worth the visit. The bar with the fish tank is really pretty, with live fish at the bar counter. The food is great , expensive but the ambience makes up for it. The ocean view is also really pretty .

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank GHarycki
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Check was fast and efficient. Stayed in a lovely suite with a view of the water. Very clean and spacious living room and bedroom. Room service was excellent-both food and service. Ate Thanksgiving dinner there and it was an awesome buffet. They even gave us a pumpkin pie to take with us. Loved the beach area. Would definitely go back again although it is pricy.

Room Tip: Corner suite was great and so was having a water view. Worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family