All reviews leopard lounge worth avenue high tea red carnation jelly beans complimentary valet parking dance floor live entertainment junior suite small hotel old school the entire staff happy birthday residential area third floor charming hotel two blocks
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Really great old world hotel with fantastic service. Rooms very well appointed. Great public areas. Lovely pool. Silent AC system. Other US hotels take note. It can be done.
Great. Complimentary valet parking

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hugh R
Tatsiana S, Front Office Manager at The Chesterfield Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Hugh R,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your amazing review. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Palm Beach soon for another great stay.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The best experience I have ever had in Palm Beach. The Hotel is perfection. The Leopard Lounge and dining room served fabulous food and drinks and had a great band for dancing both weekend nights. The hotel staff, especially Juan Ureta, could not have been more gracious and accommodating. The fresh roses filled the lobby with such fragrance I just cannot say enough to adequately complement the owners of the hotel. Do not miss an opportunity to stay at the Chesterfield.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank gemdori
Tatsiana S, Front Office Manager at The Chesterfield Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Gemdori,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your amazing review. I'm glad to hear that you got to experience everything The Chesterfield Palm Beach has to offer. I will make sure the staff knows that you pointed them out for their great customer service. They will enjoy hearing this very much. I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Please let me know when you are returning. I would love to take a moment to say hello and to say thank you in person.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a perfect stay at the Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel. It is a very charming and lovely hotel and we also loved the Leopard lounge with a very professional bartender! Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SoRohrer
Tatsiana S, Front Office Manager at The Chesterfield Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear 895Sebn895,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with. I would love to take a moment to say hello and to say thank you in person.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We had the Founder Suite and was very comfortable.
We go there for the Leopard Lounge which is the coolest restaurant/bar in Palm Beach. Back to the 1920's and it may roar at times. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear LiveGood,

Thank you so much for this great review. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and the Leopard Lounge soon for another great experience.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my 2 night stay very much. Easy access to palm beach, Worth Ave, and west palm beach. Restaurant had exceptional breakfast and dinner as well as the fastest room service ever. Room was clean and very comfortable. Pool beautiful oasis to relax. Would definitely stay again and recommend for old world class.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear TAM19,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your high marks and for spreading the word. Hurry back and let me know when you are returning. I would love to take a moment to say hello and to buy you a cup of coffee to say thank you in person.