2,325 results
All reviews house car ice water beach staff kids club top notch pool area great beach the ritz carlton pool service living room ocean view exceptional service first rate relaxing stay level of service long weekend fitness center
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed in July 2015 to visit family in Palm Beach and Jupiter. I was happy to learn the hotel allowed guests. The main restaurant got our large party in on a weekend night with very little notice. The beach staff was wonderful. From the attendants to the staff who rented the wave runners and tubes. We also had a wonderful time at the lobster bake with personal service from the grills manager. It was a hit with my teens. We had one issue with pool service and I was contacted by the manager who had such great customer service It turned into a non issue quickly. The spa was top notch as well. I wanted to take the time to review while our family is planning our trips for the year and I find myself hoping to talk them all in to returning to this hotel. It was a perfect vacation last Summer

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
LaurieZuckerman, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Thank you for your great feedback. We are pleased that you were able to enjoy so many of the resort's amenities and that the entire family had a fun time. We, too, are hoping that you will return again this year for another perfect summer vacation.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

The bottom line: when everyone around you is friendly, helpful, and goes out of his/her way to make sure that you have everything you need, it's likely you'll end up in a good mood. I found myself walking around the resort smiling - not because I was in Florida (although it helped) and not because I was at the beach (terrific!), but because the atmosphere was simply serene. Peaceful. Low stress. People around me were behaving the way we all want people to behave - with courtesy - with empathy - with genuine interest.

Sure, it's expensive. Outrageously expensive. If I hadn't gotten the room at the reduced conference rate, I would have stayed elsewhere. That being said, it was my first Four Seasons experience and it was awesome.

I could go on and on about the amenities. The spa, the beach, the pool, the lobby, etc. They were great. They're not the reasons I am still talking about my trip. The true pleasures came in the forms of smiles, favors, services, attention. Folks going the extra mile. Everyone likes to feel cared for. That's what you pay for at the Four Seasons.

Date of stay: January 2016
LaurieZuckerman, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

We are absolutely thrilled with your review of the resort. To hear that you found the staff to be so helpful and friendly is truly music to our ears. What more could we ask for? We are so delighted that your business brought you here for your first Four Seasons experience and we hope that you will join us again soon, hopefully next time for pleasure.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

As they say people can make all the difference. Even tho the resort itself is beautiful and has a great location on the beach, it wouldn't be the same without the staff that works there and the staff we encountered this past week was top notch. A special call out to Justin who was a beach serve person who went out of his way to make us feel special.
I really liked the gym and pool. The restaurants all were great. Bed was very comfy and the room and bathroom were spacious and extremely clean.

Room tip: "garden view" room 304 on the south side even had a great sliver of ocean view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your incredible feedback following your recent stay with us! We, too, believe that people make all the difference and we are so appreciative of your complimentary comments. We are also very pleased that you were able to take advantage of so many of the resort's wonderful amenities. Please come back and see us again soon for more top notch service.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Very warm and inviting atmosphere. Children had free reign of the hotel and all were well behaved. Had recently stayed at the Breakers but would never have allowed my grandchildren the freedom to roam the way they were able to at the Four Seasons.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LaurieZuckerman, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

How wonderful to read your great review following your recent holiday stay with us. We are very pleased that you found the resort to be so warm and inviting and, more importantly, the perfect place for your grandchildren to roam. Please don't wait for another holiday to come back and see us!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

It was our 15 year wedding anniversary and I had already left 2 other hotels nearby disgusted with their properties. This is one of the most expensive hotels I have stayed at but after hearing my store Blair and her front desk team made me feel like I was at home. The hotel is beautiful and very well maintained. The service is top notch and the rooms are very well appointed. This is a great place for a romantic getaway and this hotel saved my anniversary from being a disaster thus making every penny I spent worth the experience! I travel all of the time and highly recommend this hotel if staying in Palm Beach and wanting privacy along with a great experience!

Room tip: try to get the center of the hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank goodness for your review! We are thrilled that you found your way to our resort and that you were able to enjoy and celebrate your special anniversary exactly as you had planned. Thanks also for saying that you will highly recommend us to your friends and colleagues. We can't wait until your travels next bring you to the shores of Palm Beach.