“Hold Court Quietly!”

The Brazilian Court Hotel
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Well friends, having stayed here on and off for a few years I had not been back since 2015 so I was pleased to head south again recently and stop in at my favorite layover spot! It's just so private and the service is exquisite not to mention the great bartenders at the lobby bar and the fantastic wine list and food in Café Boulud!
So the suites are perfectly appointed with luxurious and elegant finishes, just enough space for cozy snuggling and a great retreat after daily jaunts out in the Avenue!
The spa is always great with plenty of specials and the Pool is perfectly inviting!
Don't forget to try the lunch prixe fixe menu....delicious...Valet parking attendants are always sharp! Inner courtyard is perfect for lounging and reading that book you've been waiting to read....come stay and be pampered!

Room Tip: ask for courtyard view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Lina P,
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay just as much as last time. We thank you for your lovely review on our hotel and restaurant. I will let the staff know about your comments. We do hope to see you again sometime soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We often stay here if we have early flights out of Pbi so we d not have to leave at 4 am from our home. The have all amenities including wifi, nice bathroom sprays, massage and a great restaurant serving three meals daily in addition to some entertainment occasionally and wine events. Complimentary valet parking is included
And they make you feel special here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Allan S.

I am glad that you enjoy your stays and our convenient location near the airport. I am happy to hear that we are able to make your travel days a little less stressful. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I had never visited Palm Beach before, and was here for one night for work. I had flown in from NYC on a 6 am flight and had a full day of work. By the time I arrived a 5 or so, I was wiped out. The Brazilian Court is an oasis, especially on a humid summer day in Florida.

The hotel is a bit hard to find because of its location in a residential area and lack of signage. It's located in a series of connected buildings surrounding a courtyard. Valet service is friendly and efficient. They insist on taking you to your room, which is a nice touch.

Danielle checked me in and she was also there when I checked out the next morning. She was very friendly and took the time to explain the on-property restaurants and tell me about good restaurants nearby. I dined at one of her recommendations, and checked out the others, and they were solid recommendations. She also offered a bottle of water at departure.

I had a studio, which was the lowest priced room available. I can't imagine what the other rooms would be like because mine was very luxurious! There was a mini-bar with a wine fridge. Lots of old dark wood. Bathroom had a tub and shower. Large toiletry bottles (Gilchrist and Soames). I was surprised the bed had such strange pillows - then at night the regular pillows appeared after turn down service!

My room had shutters, not curtains. It was pretty dark with the shutters closed and extremely quiet at night. There's an adjoining room across a small foyer - I heard my neighbor a couple of times, but that was it.

I received a couple of text messages from the staff shortly after checking in. I thought it was a good touch that was not intrusive in any way.

My rate was an AARP rate, which included parking. What a great deal!

Some minor issues:
1. There's a security door to my studio and the adjoining one did not automatically close, and it opened up to the street. Not a big deal for me, but I'm a guy...
2. There is no conventional lobby due to the layout of the hotel. Low ceilings at the front desk and surrounding area. The courtyard can be used as an extended lobby, but much of the furniture is covered in the summer.
3. It can be super confusing to find your room at night if you try to bypass the lobby.

I cannot recommend this hotel more highly. I'm so glad I stayed here, and not at one of the chains in West Palm!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear gocats89,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to Name Danielle and comment on the great job that she does. I am happy to hear that you like your room and we thank you for your feedback about the exit doors and courtyard furniture and I will make sure to address these issues. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We only spend one night there and had a lot of rain so were not able to enjoy the gardens and pools that much but it all looked lovely. We will definitely be back here to enjoy the hotel itself.

The check-in procedure was very lovely and Danielle was very professional and welcoming.

The room (suite at the pool) was really pleasant, the decorations were beautiful. The bathroom was very spacious and very usable. There were some weird corners and strangely placed doors in our room but that also gives the hotel it's charming character.

The bed was a King and very comfortable. The pillows were nearly nothing and could use an upgrade; we will bring our own pillow the next time. The comforter was ok but not very good in regulating the temperature: it was hot and cold and hot and cold; sometimes you get that (we both had it so that is why I feel the comforter wasn't the quality we were looking for).

Coming back to the room after dinner and find the bed ready for us and some nice soft lights and soft music playing was a very nice touch.

Parking is free for Floridians and they do have a hotel car that will drop you off at Worth Ave or anywhere else; but the walk over is very pleasant too. They did provide umbrellas for us to use.

We did not eat in the restaurant but went to Taboo and Chez 'Epicier and had wonderful meals. Those were some good recommendations.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear MASCGA,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted that we have exceeded your expectations as our goal is to be your home away from home. I will make sure the staff knows that you pointed them out for their great customer service, they will enjoy hearing this very much. We are looking forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Palm Beach!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

If your planning a trip to Palm Beach and considering the grossly over priced Breakers or the dated Chesterfield, you must check out the Brazilian Court. The rooms and service here were outstanding! And the Summer lodging prices are very reasonable. When we checked in we were pleasantly surprised with a room upgrade and it was a eye-popper. If you're celebrating a special event be sure to advise the staff, they will make it worth your while.

This boutique 80 room hotel is two blocks from the beach and close to all of the shopping and dinning Palm Beach has to offer. The restaurant is a little on the hoity-toity side but you're on Palm Beach. The pool is not the best for small children, but beautiful none the less. Compared to the alternatives this destination is cozy, intimate and best of all very affordable.

As far as I'm concerned the verdict is in and the Brazilian Court is a winner on all counts!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TripleRoot

Dear TripleRoot

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at The Brazilian Court Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Front Office Manaer

9.8 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach
1.2 km away
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#7 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to The Brazilian Court Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK