We arrived at the hotel and were shown to our room. The room smelled terrible and the a/c was not working. We called the front desk who called engineering. Engineering agreed that there was a problem, particularly with the odor. We were moved to a huge two bedroom suite. The rooms were amazing, but very dark (like the Omphoy or Grammercy Park). I prefer light rooms during the day. However, we slept extremely well because there was no sunlight. The bed was extremely comfortable. The a/c in the common areas has been upgraded, but there is not much airflow in the rooms. I thought Paula at the front desk was very nice and extremely accomodating.
1. The service at the restaurant was only okay. the food is overrated..average at best, never hot and extremely pricey. If it was amazing, I would not be complaining.
2. We were overcharged by Boulud both at the bar and the pool (service was extremely slow). When the errors were pointed out, they were quite rude about correcting their errors. Check your bill.
3. It can take a long time to get your car due to the awkward configuration of thel front entrance.
4. The gym is very small. There are no mats to stretch. Even if there were mats, there is no room to stretch.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Brazilian Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brazilian Court Palm Beach
- The Brazilian Court Hotel Palm Beach, Florida