Palm Beach Oceanfront Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 121
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$ 378
US$ 270
  • Pool
The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$ 258
US$ 175
Official Website
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

Palm Beach Historic Inn(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
  • Breakfast included
The Chesterfield Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 209
US$ 178
Chesterfield
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$ 186
Priceline
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
US$ 503
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 146
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Seriously - I can't believe anyone would give this place an excellent rating - I mean seriously - any other location and this hotel would be $25 a night. If you can't afford Palm Beach, and unless you're in the top 2% you can't, then just go to another beach - there are so many NICE places in this price range at other beaches. Don't make the same mistake I did!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Airotciv
Reviewed 26 January 2012

This place is a great bargain. The rooms are a bit outdated but still clean. Pooldeck and restaurant bar are amazing. Overall its a great place to stay at.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 23 January 2012

As a local I have always enjoyed staying in this place. Its not a Ritz, but if you like to have a good time for a reasonable price this is definitively the place to be. The rooms are cozy and the restaurant food is delicious. During the daytime you can enjoy a refreshing drink by the pool side or lounge on the beach. At night, there is always great music playing in the bar and if you prefer a more relaxing atmosphere you can choose to sit inside and have wonderful candle-lit dinner overlooking the moon-lit ocean horizon. The food is great!!! And the staff is extremely friendly. I definetly recommend this place to anyone who wants to get the most bang for their buck.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Greg M
Reviewed 23 January 2012

just returned from a 3 day stay here. forget all the negatives you've read. this place is a simple gem!! location is right on the beach, swept daily, rooms are clean and comfortable. bar and restaurant are primo and lots of fun with lots of characters. this is not the ritz(not far away) but for the price i thought it was a real find. i'll be taking my family back with me next trip and know they will enjoy. trust me on this one. i've been around the world and this place is solid. note: rooms aren't huge but comfy,simple and clean. no problems

Room Tip: get an oceanfront suite. view and deck outside is great
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank harvey s
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I had business to take care of in West Palm Beach but wanted to also make it a short vacation so i was looking for something on the beach to relax. I found this hotel for an insanely low price online. I had my doubts based on some reviews but decided to give it a shot. I was welcomed by a great young man at front desk, i think his name was Ardy. Checkin was quick and easy. I checked out my room and it was great. I went up to the bar and restaurant area and was blown away. Had a few drinks and dinner facing the ocean with a nice cool breeze. Food was excellent and not too pricey and the staff were very friendly and professional. I ended up extending my stay for another day and the front desk was able to match the rate i got online so i didnt have to rebook. The area is quiet and tranquill. I couldnt believe how such a place was so cheap. I told my friends back home about it and we are all coming back in the spring. Great place, great hotel, great vacation.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business