All reviews polo lounge royal room worth avenue carleton varney motown night motown music palm beach style bell staff complimentary bikes charming hotel beautiful pool live entertainment the location is perfect breakfast was included home away from home an older hotel short walk to the beach
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Colony. Has an old time Florida elegance that I really like. Very close to the beach and Worth Avenue (like a block away). Service was top notch all around, room was sparkling clean, really enjoyed the pool (which I had to myself since it was off season and not many people around).

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SharonMichelleV, Director of Hospitality Training at The Colony Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are pleased to know how much you enjoyed the hotel and our great location. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

This landmark is a must-visit when spending time in this town, shopping on Worth Avenue. It’s a ritual for us to have lunch by the pool on our annual PB trip! The ambiance of the entire hotel is so charming and the food in the restaurant is delicious with so many options. It’s a perfect place for everything, especially a photo shoot, instagramming, luncheons, vacations & staycations and just people watching. We met a nice girl named Eva who works there and she gave us a tour of the new restaurant space opening up... I can’t wait to visit again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
SharonMichelleV, Director of Hospitality Training at The Colony Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

WizardOfSpa;

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay at The Colony Palm Beach. We will definitely share your comments with Eva! It is motivating for all of us to know that you have fond memories of your stay. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

My wife and I recently enjoyed staying at The Colony and have to say, it was simply fantastic. If we were to summarize their service culture, it would be in two simple words, "very genuine". Having personally managed and staying in 5 star hotel worldwide, it's easy to report that The Colony stands out of this crowd. From beginning to end, the service, cleanliness, attention to detail and the dining experience was outstanding. It's obvious the General Manager is very experienced and builds an exceptional team of professionals. Bravo to all !! PS: Don't miss the restaurant for dinner as you will also enjoy a very, very talented jazz pianist along with a wonderful meal.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hunterhardinghansen
SharonMichelleV, Director of Hospitality Training at The Colony Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

hunterhardinghansen;

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide guest experiences that are memorable and fun and we're glad to know that your stay was enjoyable. Please come to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

This was my first visit to the Colony Palm Beach. It was memorable. Your personable staff, beautiful surroundings, well-maintained physical facilities, my comfortable, immaculate, lovely room, and the location all combined to make it hard to leave.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

campbeoa:

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to know how much you enjoyed our hotel, amenities, and fantastic location. It is motivating for all of us to know that you have fond memories of your stay. Please come to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2018

If I could give a hotel ten stars, this would definitely be it. The Colony Hotel exudes class and sophistication as well as historic beauty. My husband and I have stayed in many hotels in Palm Beach however once we stayed at The Colony we knew this would be the only hotel for us in Palm Beach. Upon arrival, guests are warmly greeted in front desk with a complimentary glass of champagne. Every room we have ever stayed in has been top notch. The atmosphere of the hotel is completely charming. The staff is consistently professional and courteous. They really do take their guest and hospitality to another level. Did I mention they are dog friendly? One of my favorite perks. They are dog friendly and even delivered to our rooms bowls and Evian bottles for the dogs along with treats.

The hotel is very active in the local social scene. The Royal Room is one of the top five cabarets in the country. The hotel offers live music seven days a week. Our favorite is Motown on Fridays in the Royal Room. The Polo lounge also has music and is a lot of fun. The pool area is my favorite. They have a poolside bar with an great menu. On Sundays they have seasonal brunches which include al fresco features as live music, pool floats, the famous floating flamingo, and lawn games such as corn hole and jenga.

The guest services team handles all your transportation needs which I thought was great! Bicycle rentals are available. The hotel is walking distance from the famous Worth Avenue shopping district and also from the beach.

Overall, I can not express enough how above and beyond each member of The Colony always makes our stays. As I previously mentioned, the hotel sums up the elegance of Palm Beach and you are guaranteed an memorable experience. When you start planning your next visit before leaving, like my husband and I do, you know you’ve found something special!

Room Tip: Upon arrival, you can always request an upgrade and if available they will give it to you.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claudia C
SharonMichelleV, Director of Hospitality Training at The Colony Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback regarding your stay. We are pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us.
Our goal is provide a sense of welcome and hospitality and we are glad that you felt at home as our guest.
We are looking forward to welcome you again soon!