This timeshare is quite a find. It is on the island, across from Lake Worth, on a jette, jutting out into the inland waterway. There is water on three sides. The views are great from every room. It looks like it was an old hotel where rooms were combined up into suites with kitchens, living room, dining room, bedroom, bath. We had a second floor room with sliders to a porch out of both the bedroom and living room. There is a nice pool area at the end of the hotel with water on three sides.There are a couple of gas grills for cookouts and a nice brick patio with sun chairs and tables. Past the pool was a dock you could fish from and they have a charter boat to take you fishing for a price. Although the building was old (probably grandfathered to be able to get so much building onto that little jette) the units were all completely refurbished. Excellent condition overall. The whole place is a block from a public beach / park with tennis and restaurants.
On the down side is that there is little grounds to speak of. You're out on a jette, right? And the staff is friendly but limited and hard to find. There is no early check in. Our flight arrived at noon and the office was locked up right up until 4pm. The clothes dryers took forever to dry our clothes. Our t.v. remotes didn't work and following the instructions on how to reprogram them didn't work either.
Across the bridge, in Lake Worth, there is a small section of town with a variety of restaurants that were reasonable and fun. There are some iffy neighborhoods between the island and Rt 95. Kind of safe looking during the day but we saw a lot of crime activity and police at night. Of course, driving the islands north offers some spectacular mansion viewing and ocean views.
I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Beach Waterfront Suites is located on its own peninsula on the Intra-coastal Waterway and merely a stroll across the street to the Atlantic Ocean. It’s central location makes it ideal for exploring all of Palm Beach. All of our spacious apartments are fully equipped with all of the comforts of home. Along with stunning views of the intracoastal waterway, our guests enjoy a outdoor pool and private picnic terrace overlooking the water, bicycle hire and a private dock for charter pickup or fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Palm Beach Waterfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Resort And Beach Club
- Palm Beach Waterfront Suites Florida