“Love my SundaySushiSesh”
Review of Brown Rice

Brown Rice
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Didn't even eat Sushi up until a few years ago but now I'm a bit of an addict and love trying different 'sushi' when I get a chance at different places.
Fortunately for this sushi convert "Brown Rice" is my local and I love it!
Great people, variety, service, value, quality and I try to find an excuse to drop in whenever I can especially for my Sunday Brunch Sesh!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place, we eat here at least once a week!
The food is amazing and super fresh! From sushi to rice paper rolls or even their chicken and rice meals. staff are really friendly, you can't go wrong eating here.

1  Thank taylah v
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We eat here at least once per week. All plates $3.80, plus reasonably priced menu options make it a healthy take away or eat in option when you can't be bothered cooking. Sushi train or tables. Always well patronised so my views shared I guess.

1  Thank Rick C
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Tried this for the first time today. The sushi I ordered off the menu that was made fresh in the kitchen was very tasty. However the sushi train was very full and most of it looked like it had been sitting there for hours. Old sushi doesn't taste good. The avocado on the train was limp and sad looking. What I tasted on off the train indeed tasted like it had been sitting around for a while. Perhaps they shouldn't pack the sushi conveyer belt so full and instead keep adding fresh plates as needed. It always tastes better freshly made.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

The restaurant is clean and well presented. There is a good choice of very tasty food at reasonable prices.