“Great selection to choose from”

Einstein Bros Bagels
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Palm Bay
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Stopped by on a Sunday afternoon for a first time experience. I'm fussy about my coffee but they had plenty to choose from. I tried the brewed Hazelnut and it was very good. We picked out our bagels, a plain and a everything. Ordered them slightly toasted with butter and cream cheese. Order was timely and prepared as ordered (a plus.) It was fairly busy so we sat at the computer counter and ate. Bagels were good but very chewy which was a minus for my 6 year old great granddaughter as she is missing her front teeth and was having issues biting it.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I used to be a daily bagel guy, but now I am gluten free and come here for their coffee. Melvin's Vanilla Hazelnut is my favorite. I prefer their coffee over Starbucks, Pete's, Dunkin Donuts, etc.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My wife asked if we could get her a pumpernickel bagel this morning. (There is no Einstein's anywhere near us). We did and she was in taste heaven with each bite!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I enjoyed having breakfast there...once. Too expensive for the same things I can get elsewhere for half the price. A bagel is a bagel.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Bagels are always fresh and good. Service is quick and patient.
I haven't ordered anything but the bagels so can't speak for the rest

Date of visit: February 2017