“Nothing fancy but good food!”

Loreens Village Cafe
Ranked #32 of 167 Restaurants in Palm Bay
Reviewed 29 December 2015

I stopped in for breakfast at Loreens Village Cafe. They are located in a strip plaza. It was larger than I expected and there was a decent amount of people in there. They are opened only until early afternoon and serve breakfast and lunch. I tried the french toast and it was fine. The service was pleasant. I would like to go back and try their lunch one day. Worth looking into if you are in the area.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Went there for breakfast with my family. The staff were all very kind, they gave my kiddo blocks to play with while we waited for the food. The food was awesome and the price was perfect. Would definitely go back.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 11 November 2015

A group of internet friends met here for breakfast today. Very friendly place. They love veterans and are a rather conservative oriented establishment. Lots of veterans and police/sheriff officers here today.

I had biscuits and gravy with my eggs. Excellent! I will return there with family soon and our group will meet there again soon. Great place.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

We recently moved to the area from a very, very small town and were missing the local cafe and Loreen's made us feel right at home.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Loreens is a nice little home style restaurant. Great for Sunday morning breakfasts. The service is fast, the staff is friendly, the food is good, and the prices are extremely reasonable. It's one of my favorite spots for lazy Sunday breakfasts.

Date of visit: May 2015