“A Winner!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 6 Quick Bites in Palm Bay
Reviewed 27 April 2018

This location is a winner! Friendly and helpful in a timely manner. Great outside area that has multiple tables. Inside tables are arranged close without being cramped if you want to use your laptop, or have a private meeting.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Starbucks is everywhere these days, but this is my go to store. Workers are always friendly and their service is usually at a good pace.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a treat. Very friendly staff. Yummy treats. Very clean Starbucks. There was A board with all "local"activities for Palm Bay. I found that to be helpful as this was my first time here. Wish my Starbucks had that

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

As part of the day with my grandson, we stopped at Starbucks on Palm Bay Road, FL yesterday and I have to say, it was one of my most pleasant experiences there ever. The young man on the drive thru was so courteous to us, that it left a lasting impression on my eleven year old copilot. We ordered our stuff and while waiting in line, my boy pulled his book out to read. As we got to the window, the young man there first apologized for us waiting and then repeated the order, passed us our food, the prepared drinks, asked whether he could get us anything else and then noticed that my boy was reading a Hardy Boys book. He then told him that he has the entire collection and that they were the best books ever. He encouraged him to read them all and as we were driving off shouted "you go dude" That in my Books is excellent customer service. He was observant, so positive and exuded enthusiasm and warmth. The lemon cake and chocolate pop that we ordered were extremely good. My boy loved his white chocolate macchiato. I was a little disappointed in my lime refresher as the lime slices were not fresh, as a matter of fact, they were slightly discolored. We Still love Starbucks though!!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Went in for a quick breakfast date. It was great. Servers were kind and quick. The wait was not long and order was accurate. Would recommend this Starbucks to locals and those like us traveling thru town.

Date of visit: February 2017