All reviews waffles front desk new carpet stay at this hotel again room was clean smoking room microwave and fridge nice place to stay professional staff extended family several months great customer service location is great maintenance man fitness center shopping and restaurants in room coffee
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Only issue I had at quality inn was lack of clean towels by housekeeping . Had to request clean towel at the front desk twice out of my 3 days stay . The cookies in the lobby was very delicious and the front desk staff was very friendly .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SakinaC813
Quality Inn P, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, we are always grateful when one of our guests takes their own valuable time to do so. I am glad that overall you had a pleasant experience with us and our front desk staff and you enjoyed our tasty treats! I was quite happy when we implemented them again and they have been a rousing success. I do however wish to apologize to you about our failure in the housekeeping department. I will have a meeting with our executive housekeeper and be sure that the importance of a well stocked rooms importance is not forgotten again.

I do hope that you will stay with us again as it will allow us another chance to provide you with a superior stay.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This is my 2nd stay at this Quality Inn, it's clean and comfortable. Cheree was so great both times, this visit she helped me straighten out an issue I had with my reservation that really saved me a lot of trouble. I was able to get a 1st floor room that was comfortable and close to the front desk. I hope Cheree it there next time I decide to come back, she's a real asset to the hotel, friendly, helpful, pleasant and intelligent.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank moefrog00

Thank you so much for your review, it is always appreciated! I am very happy that you enjoyed your time with us and you were pleased with Cheree, I will gladly pass along your praise to her and I have no doubt she will be happy to hear it as well.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Reasonable priced room!Had a great night sleep and then a great breakfast downstairs!Staff super nice! will recommend this place to all who visit me from all over the country.Keep up the great work!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Quality Inn P, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so very glad you enjoyed our bed and breakfast as well as our award winning team members and I thank you for giving us the opportunity to show first hand why our hotel is a gold award winning property!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

The staff at this hotel was excellent!!! The facility felt a bit dated. Not bad for a quick stay while traveling. The area felt kinda transient. Plenty of restaurants and stores nearby. Grocery stores, Walmart and other stores within walking distance.

Room Tip: I would try to get a suite for a few dollars more, rooms seemed smaller.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Quality Inn P, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you for your kind words regarding our team members! We take great pride in providing for our guests to the best of our ability. I do apologize however about the feel you got from our facility. We are in the beginning stages of renovating some of our facility and we are very excited about it! We would love for you to stay withus again when next you are in our area

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Room was fine. Stayed damp feeling though even with a/c on - never seemed to lose humidity. Kind of strange layout with sink outside bathroom. Seems like the walls were very thin and there was a big gap at the door base which didn't seal out noise. Breakfast was only OK. Needs a little sprucing but overall it was fine and I would stay again if needed. Great location.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Quality Inn P, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, it is always appreciated. I am glad that overall you had an enjoyable time with us, However I do apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. We are in the early stages of revamping our hotel, and the rooms and our breakfast are the first things on the list. In fact our breakfast is already changing as of this weekend and we are excited to see how well it works. We look forward to seeing you again and hearing what you think of our property after your next visit!

Tiffany W