All reviews front desk new carpet stay at this hotel again room was clean smoking room nice place to stay professional staff extended family several months returning next year great customer service location is great maintenance man fitness center shopping and restaurants bit dated decent hotel
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Room was clean and well appointed, hotel staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast had a good selection. Building was a bit dated and hall carpets were pretty nasty but at this price point im not complaining.

Room Tip: Floors are very thin so try to get up top.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Trevor H
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Trevor,

We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning every single small touch that we do to strive to make a positive difference in our guests stay. Thank you for sharing your opinion and I am very sure that our future guests will appreciate that you took the time to let others know.

Thanks

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Clean hotel, easy to book, convenient to make reservations on the internet. The staff is very friendly and helpful staff. They were able to get the gym up and runners by for me. Decent, standard breakfast that is enough for a good breakfast.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Matt S

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion. We are happy that our special brand of hospitality made a favorable impression. The next time your travels bring you back to Palm Bay, please consider our home yours.

Thanks.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I am writing this review on behalf of my Uncle and Aunt. They have been staying at this hotel for twenty years, from when it started as the Jameson. Every year they come for Christmas and every year when they check out they make reservations for the following year. They stay in the same room and a lot of the employees know my uncle because he brings them pretzels and they call him the pretzel man. He called a month ago to confirm the reservation for tonight, Christmas Eve. The person he talked to knew him and confirmed the reservation. Today when he and my Aunt arrived he was told that they did not have a room for them. He explained that he confirmed the room and told the man at the desk how long he has been a guest at this hotel. He even mentioned the former manager and was told “well she’s not here anymore” which my uncle knows but was trying to show how long he had been a dedicated guest. The employee was not willing to help fix the situation and did not attempt to address it. He refused to apologize for the inconvenience and spent most of the interaction with my uncle on the phone with someone else.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention. I would also like to take some time to apologize to you and your aunt and uncle for the service they received ,I have since looked into the issue and can assure the staff has been spoken to and retrained on the customer service we provide at the Quality Inn. We are very familiar with your aunt and uncle and we love having them stay with us. His pretzels are truly the best. I hope they give us another shot and please feel free to have them contact me so that I may remedy this situation.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

You have to walk through the smoking area to enter the hotel. When I mentioned it to the clerk, he said that everyone complains about that (but nothing is done to correct it), Then the hotel itself smells like a kennel. They had to keep the fan in the bathroom constantly on to try to air out the room. It actually stung my eyes. All rooms are "pet rooms". There is no non-pet floor.

Room Tip: Unless you have a pet, stay at the Comfort Suites instead.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Inn Team Q, Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear guest,

I would like to take this time to apologize for the experience you had at our property and would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are looking into a designated smoking area out back for our smoking guest so that both smoking guest have a comfortable place to smoke and it would eliminate the inconvenience for our nonsmoking guest when walking in the door, and yes we are a pet friendly hotel but not all rooms are pet friendly they are designated pet rooms in the hotel. I do like the idea of a pet free floor and we will be considering that in the future. Thank you again and I hope the next time you’re in the Palm Bay area you give us another chance.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

the customer service is excellent..!!! James the night clerk is awesome, always happy and willing to help, goes above his duties to help and make sure you are comfortable. Louis the maintenance gentleman always greeting with a great smile and willing to help

Room Tip: all rooms have been great so far...clean and spacious
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meekay37

THank you for an excellent review ! We take great pride in our customer experience and are so happy to hear that James and Lou provided that experience for you. I will make sure they are rewarded for their great job done and will pass the compliments to them personally! thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!