Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Palm Bay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You never experience perfection until you've stayed here! EVERYONE is friendly, Louis, Becca, Barbara & Trevonda is the BEST! I enjoyed everyday. You feel, right at home with family. Very clean service, free breakfast every morning, clean pool, BBQ PIT by the pool. I was deployed to Palm Bay, Fl for a month for Disaster Inspections, I REFUSED to change my hotel stay to other locations, although driving sometime 2 hours away (one way) to find applicants because coming back to sleep and relax was heavenly because of this TEAM of ANGLES!!! I look forward to vacationing and returning with my family next time.

Room Tip: Perfection at Best
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Monthrae S

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Very clean service and I want to give a big thanks to Louis Chatelier, told us everything we needed to know and where to go. Great service, they have a great breakfast selections. Waffles, bagels, coffee, donuts, all breakfasts. They have courtesy newspapers as well. I reccomend coming. At 3pm they start serving cookies as well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank blazerm10
Reviewed 11 October 2017

JUST AN AWESOME PLACE!!! Thank you so much for making my wife and I feel at home during our long extended stay!!! A big thank you to Erin Bryant and her wonderful staff (front desk) we can't say enough about you guys for taking care of our every need. Also a special thanks to Louis Chatelier for helping us during the hurricane and making us all feel safe and making our stay pleasant, keep up that great sense of humour Louis...lol. I also want to thank housekeeping for always taking care of us and especially Becka for going that extra mile for making us feel at home.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Randall A.

3  Thank yahistheway
Inn Team Q, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor ! I'm so pleased to hear you had a great stay in the most unfortunate time. I'm glad you hung in there with us we do appreciate it. Ill be sure to pass your comments along to Louis and Becca they will be happy to hear you mentioned them. We hope the next time we see you it will not be due to a hurricane :)

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I stayed at Quality Inn from September 20-27th.
I was greeted by Anjel at the front desk. She was very friendly and and all around fantastic worker. While I was there, she also tended the breakfast bar and is a housekeeper. Jo, at the breakfast bar was very attentive. Very clean area. In addition, Katie, James, John and Derrick, who covered the front desk, we're all very attentive to each and every guests needs! There was a minor problem with my room and the maintenance man, Lou, was there in a moments notice!
I want to commend Erin, the manager, for having such a friendly, amazing staff!!!!
I also enjoyed the clean, quiet serene pool area. The room was kept up very nice by Becca and Kathy and the many other housekeeping staff that would get me anything I needed between linen changes. I like to 'go green', while staying in hotels and I don't have my linens changed every day.
I can't say enough about this Awesome hotel!!! I will definitely stay here next time I'm in the area!

3  Thank dragonfly125
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This hotel is conveniently located near I-95. We had a reservation and check in was a snap. Our king no-smoking room was on the ground floor, which made access/egress easy. I used the free wi-fi briefly and found it adequate for my needs. We used the complimentary coffee bar several times, but we did not have breakfast. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the water was hot and the price was right..

3  Thank seccade
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Seccade,

I am so pleased to hear the wonderful feedback from your time with us, thank you for this. We do hope that we will have the same honor to accomodate you in the future when in our area again.

We are so proud of the Perfect 10 service!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Bay
7.5 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay
5.7 km away
Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK